It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:12 am

Minor Issue: Heater placed inconveniently in Winter Start

Minor Issue: Heater placed inconveniently in Winter Start

Postby witness1 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:37 pm

Hi! First off great game as many others claimed.. [place many more praises here] :)

To the point then. You may think it as OCD but since some rooms have depths in base and some facilities you build seem to rely on walls I tend to build these stuff on appropriate places.. But after I've done my first couple of runs, I started a run in cold season and noticed that a free heater is placed on the room where I usually place 3 beds..

Since I can place and tear down beds, placement doesn't matter but some items like heaters cannot be torn down as far as I know, so my humble opinion that either that heater should be against the wall a bit to the right side of the room or better yet devs should provide the ability to tear down all kinds of stuff in shelter.

Again, thank you for your hard work, dedication and support!
witness1

Re: Minor Issue: Heater placed inconveniently in Winter Star

Postby Borys » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:27 pm

Nothing's written on the stone - it is possible that in a near future you will be able to move furniture round the shelter. There are some problems to be solved first, though.
Borys

Hospital Bed Rental Canada, Toronto

Postby andredasilvajames » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:33 pm

Finding hospital bed rentals Toronto and Mississauga is easy. Hospital bed rentals can be installed quickly in your home or care facility and will greatly assist patients in recovery or convalescence. Hospital beds for rent can be raised and lowered to help the patient find the perfect positioning and comfort.
Hospital beds can be used in conjunction with wheelchairs, commodes, and lift chairs.
https://www.vitalmobility.ca/Toronto-Medical-Supply-Rentals/Electric-Hospital-Beds-for-Rent-Toronto-GTA.php
Attachments
Hospital Bed Rentals Canada.jpg
Hospital Bed Rentals Canada.jpg (225.27 KiB) Viewed 2722 times
andredasilvajames

Postby wimspree » Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:34 pm

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:03 am

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
wimspree

Return to Let us know about bugs and tech issues in TWoM