It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:44 pm

Can't enter Level 3 Workbench?

Can't enter Level 3 Workbench?

Postby ImAnderZEL » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:36 pm

Hello guys, so I've been playing TWoM for 9 hours now, on day 17 and as I returned from scavenging one night I found out I can't access my Workbench. Tried restarting, using different characters, going scavenging again but nothing. Can't access it no matter what. My character just walks up to it and stands their. Nothing happens. But, when trying to access a Metal Workbench, I can enter it without problem. That said, keep up the great work! Loving this game so far!
ImAnderZEL

Re: Can't enter Level 3 Workbench?

Postby Humanity » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:36 pm

Maybe the same issue as posted in viewtopic.php?f=58&t=9005
Humanity

Postby Borys » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:01 pm

We're looking into that. No luck replicating it though. Yet.
Borys

Postby ImAnderZEL » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:16 pm

Thought about possibly re-installing the game, but i'm worried that that might delete the save, unless it is saved on the Steam Cloud. Could anybody confirm if re-installing deletes your current game? Thanks!
ImAnderZEL

Postby Borys » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:32 pm

By default your save should be synchronised with Cloud. And that means you can safely reinstall the game and the save will be downloaded to your machine.

Right-click on TWOM in Steam App, open Properties, switch to Updates tab and see if you have "Enable Steam Cloud..." checked.
Borys

Postby ImAnderZEL » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:03 pm

Just re-installed and downloaded the patch, no results. :( Will post with any further information. Keep up the good work!
ImAnderZEL

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:21 am

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wimspree

Return to Let us know about bugs and tech issues in TWoM