It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:35 am

Can't get it to work no matter what I do, please help.

Can't get it to work no matter what I do, please help.

Postby medicineboy » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:42 pm

Hi, I posted this on the steam community site and just thought I'd post it here. I am completely unable to start the game.

"Basically as soon as it starts I get the "This war of mine.exe" has stopped working. I've redownloaded it multiple times and also repaired, uninstalled and reinstalled Microsoft Visal C++ 2005 and 2010 (which is what comes with the game). I'm fairly sure that this is what caused the original error as the installation of these failed during "first time setup" but since then I've gotten them working manually but still the game fails.
One thing I cannot do is get it to "perform first time setup" again and I think this is where the problem may lie. If anyone has any ideas it would be a great big help!"

I have subsequently downloaded a torrent version to see if it's a steam problem but am running into the exact same issue..

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
medicineboy

Re: Can't get it to work no matter what I do, please help.

Postby medicineboy » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:58 pm

nope?
medicineboy

Postby Borys » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:00 pm

I'm sorry you waited that long... If the problem isn't gone send me dxdiag file, please: borys.zajaczkowski@11bitstudios.com - we'll look into it. Thank you!
Borys

Postby wimspree » Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:52 pm

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:20 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wimspree

Return to Let us know about bugs and tech issues in TWoM