It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:36 am

Running causes hostility

Running causes hostility

Postby maever » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:51 pm

Hello,

I've been happily playing your game and have to say I like it a lot.
Though I'm currently a bit distressed running into a (what I think) is a bug.

I've found that accidentally double clicking (aka running) in a area in view of people can cause instant hostility.
Multiple occasions have I now had my characters killed due to accidentally double clicking and running in front of a person, thus causes them to become hostile. Perhaps this was because of kicking down a door during my short run.

I understand the mechanic and the whole living with your mistakes principle.
But a missclick like this causing such huge punishment (whilst I wasn't stealing from or attacking people).
Lost 2 characters this way prompting me to restart the game as my desired method of playthrough being ruined.

My vote: kicking down doors should not trigger instant hostility or give me ability to put running under a different key combination (like shift clicking instead of double clicking), seeing as accidentally double clicking does happen in general.

keep it up guys!
maever

Re: Running causes hostility

Postby Jaycer » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:14 am

I confirm all this happened to me as well. The homeless people in the shelled school suddenly all got up and ran from me, while the two guys that had shanks ganged up on my poor unsuspecting scavenger.
Loving the game and can't get enough, but it's very frustrating to lose a character because he had the gall to run in an area where you don't have to be sneaky.
Jaycer

Re: Running causes hostility

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:05 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wimspree

Return to Let us know about bugs and tech issues in TWoM