It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:11 am

Central Square door bug

Central Square door bug

Postby Xzoltan » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:23 pm

Hello!

I've just visited the central square with the intention of exploring the area past the traders. I get to a door which is locked. I brought both my crowbar and a lockpick. But nothing happens when I click either of these icons. The icon turns orange, indicating I'm actually using it, but the progress bar doesn't show up. And nothing happens either after a while, even though I should have finished the task by then. The sound waves are also shown, and when I move away, the icons are still orange, and the soundwaves are still pulsing as if I was actually trying to break in.

Also absolutely loving the game. You guys did a superb job :) I hope there's an easy fix for this. If not, at least you know there could be something wrong here. A shame too, since it's just about the last place I can go at the moment with hope of scavenging some stuff.
Xzoltan

Re: Central Square door bug

Postby The 47 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:06 pm

Hello!
TO be honest we've experienced this bug a few days ago, but it seems that it happens at random. Thanks for letting us know about this problem - we'll take a closer look at this.

Also thanks for your kind words, it's always nice to hear that someone appreciate your work. We'll do our best to fix any kind of bugs as fast as we can!

Best regards!
The 47
11 bit guy

Postby wimspree » Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:06 pm

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:32 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wimspree

Return to Let us know about bugs and tech issues in TWoM