It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:35 pm

How to create a Passkey & benefits of having a passkey

How to create a Passkey & benefits of having a passkey

Postby hensen5005 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:15 pm

A passkey is an additional layer of security to your Microsoft account associated with your Xbox console. You can use this Passkey as an alternative to your account’s user ID and password.

While selecting or changing the Sign-in and Security Preferences on your Xbox account, you can set the console to ask for your Passkey before you sign in, buy anything or change any setting. Thus, a passkey ensures you are safe from fraudulent or accidental purchases.

For more details Visit www.microsoft.com/link

Here are the key benefits of having a passkey
Passkey is beneficial since it will help you avoid the charges you might be making up on the Microsoft account that you are entirely unaware of. When you enable the Passkey, the user will be required to enter it for any purchase, helping you protect the account from malicious activity.
Passkey also helps you protect your account by not letting it slide into the hands of the children. Since many times a child can access the parent’s account and do various things, having a passkey helps you have substantial control over it.
You can sign in to any of your Xbox profiles since a passkey is linked with the account, and you don’t have to do multiple signing in, helping users to focus on the better things only.
If you forgot your Passkey, when you visit the microsoft link code and enter the login details, the Xbox console will notify you that the Microsoft account password has failed.
How To Change Your Existing Passkey

So if you have the Passkey with you and are annoying to find a way to change it somehow, then here is how it can be done.

Click on the Xbox button.
Then go to Profile & system > Settings > Account.
Choose the Sign in, passkey option.
Choose to create a new passkey option.
Then enter your Passkey.
Confirm it.

This way, you can use the old Passkey to make the changes and get over the issue you are facing.
hensen5005

Re: How to create a Passkey & benefits of having a passkey

Postby okbetsportsbet » Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:55 am

It’s actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this.Thank's for sharing.

Here is My Homepage: Top Filipino Golfers and Golf Betting: Winning Combination in the Philippines
okbetsportsbet

Deliveroo Student Discount Offers 2024

Postby wecawo7722 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:18 pm

Wonderful article. Fascinating to read. I love to read such an excellent article. Thanks! It has made my task more and extra easy. Keep rocking. Deliveroo Student Discount Offers 2024
wecawo7722

Postby siyowe3052 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:29 pm

Succeed! It could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject. Excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort very well. Thanks for the huge help. Check PF Balance With UAN Number
siyowe3052

Postby siyowe3052 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:56 pm

Succeed! It could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject. Excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort very well. Thanks for the huge help. Search USA people
siyowe3052

Postby siyowe3052 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:52 pm

Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again. vanremovals.co.uk
siyowe3052

Postby robinguptadigi » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:07 am

Greatfull for the sense of community fostered by this blog. It's heartwarming to see readers come together to share their thoughts and experiences. Let's keep the conversation going! Innocence test
robinguptadigi

Return to Let us know about bugs and tech issues in TWoM