It is currently Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:19 pm

How do I find the right teammate?

Strategically posts your thoughts here. Briefing: this is a strategic-to-the-bone, starfleet command game with a heavy focus on multiplayer.

How do I find the right teammate?

Postby Helen09 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:02 pm

Hello forum members. I'm kind of bored playing csgo alone and wanted to know if any of you play? And do not mind keeping me company. Comes across some terrible players and get to play with no one. Any advice?
Helen09

Re: How do I find the right teammate?

Postby Emily111 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:52 pm

I think that on such forums you can find players who will keep you company because the game is quite popular and relevant now. So you can also use https://scope.gg/teammate where the program will help you find the most suitable player for your team. Will look at your characteristics and offer options. Just a variant for the lazy. Try it and I think you won't feel lonely anymore.
Emily111

Postby Marckusha » Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:19 pm

Thank you for sharing this site. I didn't know it was a way to find a player for the team. It sounds interesting and I think I will give it a try in the near future.
Marckusha

Postby BillyThomas » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:02 pm

Well, there are the players who are searching around the teammates and for that such information is quite updated. I hope they are getting tremendous help about the games is updated. Keep going with your further resume planet help here keep posting more related helping suggestions.
BillyThomas

Return to SPACECOM