It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:09 pm

EXCEL This War of Mine

EXCEL This War of Mine

Postby Svalin » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:10 pm

Hi there
English is not my native language

First of all thanks to Heith for her support and confidence, and to DAM (Dante Amor) for his VBA knowledge in order to modify macros

Link: Excel 'This War of Mine'
If any of you use this Excel and find any mistake, have a suggest or whatever, please tell me through this post or my e-mail (svalin-astvinur@hotmail.com), or even through my Steam account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/svalin/ (My name is Svalin, I have a wolf cub as avatar). If you want to help in order to translate this Excel to your own language, your help will be welcome. Excel has been created using Microsoft Excel Professional Plus 2016, so you could have problems with olders versions. Now I will insert a few images as users guide

Starting considerations
There are 2 folders in the compressed file

One of them is called 'Fuentes', and includes the typography used in Excel. Probably you won't have them installed, so in order to see the Excel file properly move them to your 'Fonts' folder within 'Windows' (path will change depending on your O.S. version)

The other one is called 'Personajes' and it must be always in the same folder of the Excel file, cause macros use this folder as a path to show images. Delete it or move it to a different place will cause that Excel won't show them

FIRST STEP

When you open the Excel file a security alert will pop up. It's the typical Excel warning that alert us about a potentialy dangerous content. Click on 'Habilitar contenido' (Don't know how it shows in english) for the correct visualization of the file

SHOWING THE FILE

In Excel you can change the way cells are shown. To make it more friendly you can remove the alphanumeric values of all cells. You can do this going to 'Diseñor de la página' ('Page Design' or something like that in english) and unselect the square marked in the screenshot

CHARACTERS (Personajes)

In 'Personajes' sheet (Characters) there are 4 authorised cells to choose those survivor we are playing with. Minimum is 1, maximum 4, so we have enough space for the complete group. By clicking on the marked cells a pull-down menu will show where we can choose who of them we have. When we do this, his/her image will load and valuable aditional information will be add about the character

PLANIING THE NIGHT (Planificar la noche)

In 'Planificar la noche' sheet there are 2 authorised cells. The first one is the map zone and will open a pull-down menu to choose between different locations. By doing this, again valuable information will be shown about that place, as well as a brief description. The second one is the 'Notas' page, where we can write about things we don't want to forget, how many materials are in each location, how many left, or how many we need of each type

WORKSHOP SHEETS

'Taller', 'Taller de metal', 'Otros 1', 'Otros 2' y 'Otros 3' sheets share the same usage system. There are no authorised sells, but all the images are interactive. By clicking on them a brief description will show, as well as a list of materials we need to craft it. In case that we want to delete all that information, just click on the unbox icon in the left down corner. Orange numbers means how many materials we need to craft that item. White numbers means how many materials we already have of that kind

Marin and Bruno has been added to those sheets. So if you have selected any of them in 'Personajes' (Characters) sheet, materials needed for each item will be automatically changed to the new values

OUR THINGS (Nuestras cosas)

The most interactive sheet. In 'Nuestras cosas' we click on authorised cells to change each item number. If we want to add 20 Components just click on the cell under Component icon and change its value. This new value will be shown in the other workshop sheets, and will guide us to easily calculate how many items of each king we need, as well as a complete list of our posessions
Als ie diu liebe leide z'aller jûngêste gît
Svalin

Re: EXCEL This War of Mine

Postby wimspree » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:20 pm

wimspree

Postby JohnZawacki » Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:42 am

The app can be installed on your how to get fiberglass out of skin device by simply clicking on the APK file and enabling Unknown Source Install.
JohnZawacki

Postby wimspree » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:20 am

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
wimspree

Postby seoexpert » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:33 am

This is the last time I am posting anything on this site. I have been visiting https://www.signnow.com for a while now but now it all seems boring. I want to try something new and exciting.
seoexpert

Postby jiuer7845 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:17 pm

Jordans
Yeezy
Jordan Shoes
Adidas UK
Air Jordan 4
Air Jordan 1
Jordan 1
Air Jordans
Nike Air Jordans
Jordans 1
Air Jordan 1
Jordan 1s
Jordan 1
Adidas Yeezy
Adidas Yeezy
Yeezy
Air Jordan 1
Air Jordan 11
Air Jordan 1
Jordan 1
Air Jordan 4
Air Jordan 1
Jordan 1
Air Jordan Shoes
Air Jordan
Air Jordans
Jordan 1
Jordan 1
Jordan 1
Air Jordan 1 Mid
Jordan 1 Mid
Jordan 1
Jordan 1s
Air Jordan 4
Jordan 4
Air Jordan 4
Jordan 4
Jordan
Jordan 4 Military Black
Jordan 4
Jordan 4s
Jordan 1
Jordan AJ 1
Jordan AJ 1
Jordan Retro 4
Jordans 4
Jordan Shoes
Jordans Shoes
NFL Shop Official Online Store
Nike Air Jordan
Nike Jordan 1
Nike Jordans
Nike Outlet
Nike Outlet Store
Nike Outlet
Nike Outlet Store Online Shopping
Nike Outlet
Nike Shoes
Nike UK
Off White
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora
Pandora Bracelet
Pandora Bracelets
Pandora Bracelets
Pandora Charms
Pandora Charms
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Charms Sale Clearance
Pandora Charms
Pandora Jewelry Official Site
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Jewelry Official Site Clearance
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Jewelry
Cheap Ray Bans
Ray Bans
Ray Bans
Pandora Online Shop
Pandora
Pandora Outlet
Pandora UK
Yeezy
Yeezy 350
Yeezy 350
Yeezy
Yeezy 350
Yeezy Boost 350
Yeezy 350 V2
Yeezy 450
Yeezy 700
Adidas Yeezy
Yeezy
Yeezy Foam Runner
Yeezy 350
Yeezy
Yeezy
Adidas Yeezy
Yeezy
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy Slides
Yeezy Slides
Yeezy Supply
Yeezy
Yeezy Slides
Rolex
Rolex Watches
Nike Shoes
Nike Outlet
Nike Outlet
Ray Ban Glasses
Ray-Ban Sunglasses
Yeezy Shoes
Moncler Jacket
Moncler Outlet
Moncler Outlet
Moncler Jacket
Moncler
Moncler UK
Moncler Jacket
Moncler
Moncler Outlet
Yeezy
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy Sneakers
Yeezy
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy 350
jiuer7845

Postby jiuer7845 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:42 pm

Jordans
Yeezy
Jordan Shoes
Adidas UK
Air Jordan 4
Air Jordan 1
Jordan 1
Air Jordans
Nike Air Jordans
Jordans 1
Air Jordan 1
Jordan 1s
Jordan 1
Adidas Yeezy
Adidas Yeezy
Yeezy
Air Jordan 1
Air Jordan 11
Air Jordan 1
Jordan 1
Air Jordan 4
Air Jordan 1
Jordan 1
Air Jordan Shoes
Air Jordan
Air Jordans
Jordan 1
Jordan 1
Jordan 1
Air Jordan 1 Mid
Jordan 1 Mid
Jordan 1
Jordan 1s
Air Jordan 4
Jordan 4
Air Jordan 4
Jordan 4
Jordan
Jordan 4 Military Black
Jordan 4
Jordan 4s
Jordan 1
Jordan AJ 1
Jordan AJ 1
Jordan Retro 4
Jordans 4
Jordan Shoes
Jordans Shoes
Nike Air Jordan
Nike Jordan 1
Nike Jordans
Nike Outlet
Nike Outlet Store
Nike Outlet
Nike Outlet
Nike Shoes
Nike UK
Off White
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora
Pandora Bracelet
Pandora Bracelets
Pandora Bracelets
Pandora Charms
Pandora Charms
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Charms
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Jewelry
Cheap Ray Bans
Ray Bans
Ray Bans
Pandora Online Shop
Pandora
Pandora Outlet
Pandora UK
Yeezy
Yeezy 350
Yeezy 350
Yeezy
Yeezy 350
Yeezy Boost 350
Yeezy 350 V2
Yeezy 450
Yeezy 700
Adidas Yeezy
Yeezy
Yeezy Foam Runner
Yeezy 350
Yeezy
Yeezy
Adidas Yeezy
Yeezy
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy Slides
Yeezy Slides
Yeezy Supply
Yeezy
Yeezy Slides
Rolex
Rolex Watches
Nike Shoes
Nike Outlet
Nike Outlet
Ray Ban Glasses
Ray-Ban Sunglasses
Yeezy Shoes
Moncler Jacket
Moncler Outlet
Moncler Outlet
Moncler Jacket
Moncler
Moncler UK
Moncler Jacket
Moncler
Moncler Outlet
Yeezy
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy Sneakers
Yeezy
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy 350
jiuer7845

Postby jiuer7845 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:37 am

Jordans
Yeezy
Jordan Shoes
Adidas UK
Air Jordan 4
Air Jordan 1
Jordan 1
Air Jordans
Nike Air Jordans
Jordans 1
Air Jordan 1
Jordan 1s
Jordan 1
Adidas Yeezy
Adidas Yeezy
Yeezy
Air Jordan 1
Air Jordan 11
Air Jordan 1
Jordan 1
Air Jordan 4
Air Jordan 1
Jordan 1
Air Jordan Shoes
Air Jordan
Air Jordans
Jordan 1
Jordan 1
Jordan 1
Air Jordan 1 Mid
Jordan 1 Mid
Jordan 1
Jordan 1s
Air Jordan 4
Jordan 4
Air Jordan 4
Jordan 4
Jordan
Jordan 4 Military Black
Jordan 4
Jordan 4s
Jordan 1
Jordan AJ 1
Jordan AJ 1
Jordan Retro 4
Jordans 4
Jordan Shoes
Jordans Shoes
Nike Air Jordan
Nike Jordan 1
Nike Jordans
Nike Outlet
Nike Outlet Store
Nike Outlet
Nike Outlet
Nike Shoes
Nike UK
Off White
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora
Pandora Bracelet
Pandora Bracelets
Pandora Bracelets
Pandora Charms
Pandora Charms
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Charms
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Jewelry
Cheap Ray Bans
Ray Bans
Ray Bans
Pandora Online Shop
Pandora
Pandora Outlet
Pandora UK
Yeezy
Yeezy 350
Yeezy 350
Yeezy
Yeezy 350
Yeezy Boost 350
Yeezy 350 V2
Yeezy 450
Yeezy 700
Adidas Yeezy
Yeezy
Yeezy Foam Runner
Yeezy 350
Yeezy
Yeezy
Adidas Yeezy
Yeezy
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy Slides
Yeezy Slides
Yeezy Supply
Yeezy
Yeezy Slides
Rolex
Rolex Watches
Nike Shoes
Nike Outlet
Nike Outlet
Ray Ban Glasses
Ray-Ban Sunglasses
Yeezy Shoes
Moncler Jacket
Moncler Outlet
Moncler Outlet
Moncler Jacket
Moncler
Moncler UK
Moncler Jacket
Moncler
Moncler Outlet
Yeezy
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy Sneakers
Yeezy
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy 350
jiuer7845

Next

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.