It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 pm

This War of Mine - Hungarian Translation (Call to 11 bit stu

This War of Mine - Hungarian Translation (Call to 11 bit stu

Postby Ri-Go (HUN) » Wed May 20, 2015 9:32 am

Good day, 11 bit studios team!

Me and my friend would like to translate into Hungarian language the This Wars is Mine video game, but we don't have this game, because we don't have enough money nowadays to buying this game, in turn we are very keen to translate into Hungarian, it will be a high-quality translation, I promise.
Could you possibly send one or two copies of the game because of the translation (we need this game for translation testing and to adapt the translation for future Updates), could we ask this? When we are done with the translation, we will send it to 11 bit studios and team members can put into the game if they want.

Many people would like to enjoy this game on Hungarian language. The game is in my country many people would buy when the game is in Hungarian language, please, help for me to I achieve this!

I look forward to 11 bit studio's reply as soon as possible, because it's very important to me. :)

Thank You!
Ri-Go (HUN)

Re: This War of Mine - Hungarian Translation (Call to 11 bit

Postby ceridwen112 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:56 am

Thank you for introducing me to this subject through your article. I want to introduce you to a game that I really enjoy. Geometry dash is a Swedish rhythm-based arcade game created by RobTop Games' Robert Topala. The original game only has 21 levels; however, thanks to a game creation system, the community has created over 50 million online levels, and the number is constantly growing.
ceridwen112

Postby rewepik715 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:52 pm

This may be a really good hints mainly that will the ones novices at blogosphere, shorter together with complete information… Kudos meant for posting ours. Extremely important look over report. Defensive Soccer Drills
rewepik715

Postby kol909 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:07 am

Its really useful thread for me. I got the exact article which I was looking for it.

Best Regards,
kol909
GBWhatsApp
kol909

Postby cgplbathq » Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:43 pm

Ri-Go (HUN) wrote:Good day, 11 bit studios team!

Me and my friend would like to translate into Hungarian language the This Wars is Mine video game, but we don't have this game, because we don't have enough money nowadays to buying this game, in turn we are very keen to translate into Hungarian, it will be a high-quality translation, I promise.
Could you possibly send one or two copies of the game because of the translation (we need this game for translation testing and to adapt the translation for future Updates), could we ask this? When we are done with the translation, we will send it to 11 bit studios and team members can put into the game if they want.

Many people would like to enjoy this game on Hungarian language. The game is in my country many people would buy when the game is in Hungarian language, please, help for me to I achieve this!

I look forward to 11 bit studio's reply as soon as possible, because it's very important to me. :)

Thank You!

http://doramasflix.me/
cgplbathq

Postby oxford121 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:11 pm

it didn’t reach like FM WhatsApp 2022 APK. Because all the basic features that are present in WhatsApp all are available in the FMWhatsapp APK. However, it gives you more than it. It offers you more features than the official WhatsApp. Moreover, In FM WhatsApp Latest Version lots of new features are added for users.
oxford121

Postby KatieSmith » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:22 pm

The Hungarian language is extremely difficult to translate. I wanted to buy csgo skins and came across a Hungarian website that was offering the same. Unfortunately enough though, I couldn't get it at the end due to my lack of translation skills.
KatieSmith

Next

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.