It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:21 pm

TO THE DEVS: This War of Mine & "Death of Aleppo"

TO THE DEVS: This War of Mine & "Death of Aleppo"

Postby MarkJerue » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:31 pm

Dear Developers,

The news network Al Jazeera came out with the film "Death of Aleppo" three days ago.

It is hauntingly-similar to your game. In the Syrian city of Aleppo, you can see nearly everything that has made an appearance in the game. There's the harsh winters and the lack of fuel. There's the people who try to trade. There's the one paramedic who's still working in the city. There's the holdout place of safety. And there's the people just trying to make their way through.

The three striking differences were the children and the people who tried to make society work. There are just so many children. And there are so many people who are trying to live normal lives and help others, even in this warzone. Lastly, the destructio nof culture is so profound that it is terrifying.

You can see the film outside the US here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sviLBs4 ... IlM8dg8kGo

You can see the film inside the US here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1cSZ9PAz-s

I ask those on this forum who care about the trauma of civilians in warzones to watch this film. It is solid journalism which has a disgracefully-small viewership. Please look at these voices. And Devs, perhaps you can find inspiration for your next game from this film and/or what's going on.
MarkJerue

Re: TO THE DEVS: This War of Mine & "Death of Aleppo"

Postby wimspree » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:18 pm

wimspree

Re: TO THE DEVS: This War of Mine & "Death of Aleppo"

Postby wimspree » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:15 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wimspree

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.