It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:31 am

DLC/Patch Idea

DLC/Patch Idea

Postby MrCrowbar » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:19 pm

Hey folks,

first of all I want to congratulate 11bit studios for creating this awesome game! Really great job :D
So I recently received the information that there was a big Patch upcoming. It really made me happy to hear
that because I was thinking this Game wouldn't get extended anymore which really would've suprised me.
So I am a huge fan of the Middle Age. With that in mind I was thinking about cool updates for TWOM. So now to
the 11bit team: What do you think of the idea to change the Textures to a more old style. Like a wooden hut instead
of a normal house. Weapons could be changed from like a Rifle to a Crossbow or a Longbow. Knife would be a Dagger.
The Crowbar could become a Pickaxe and all that kind of stuff. I think doing that would be worth 5€/$ at least to use.
So I hope my Idea will be seen soon and I'm looking forward to soon get some replies. Perhaps a Developer does see this? :)

So anyway that was my Idea hope you like it.

Best wishes,
MrCrowbar
MrCrowbar

Re: DLC/Patch Idea

Postby ScubaSteve3465 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:12 pm

I'm really really.... REALLY hoping for more content/DLC for this game but so far the Dev's have kept quiet which isn't a good sign. Even if they decided to stop pushing out content and just give us some sort of MODDING tools so the community could make maps and weapons it would honestly make this game 10x better. Plus I'm sure your sales would skyrocket, I mean look at Skyrim. Mods keep that game alive and its still selling a ton of copies. Anyway I really hope the Dev's consider more DLC because the entire fan base would buy it.
ScubaSteve3465

Postby Borys » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:23 pm

We're not keeping anything quiet. There are two main things we're working on:
- the biggest patch (or DLC if you prefer) so far, which will be out... soon
- mobile TWOM version (iPhone, iPad, Android...)
None of these is kept secret. :)
Borys

Postby madooeiei » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:09 am

None of these is kept secret. :)
goldenslot
madooeiei

Postby wimspree » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:06 pm

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:03 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wimspree

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.