It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:04 pm

Trading with Franko 1.2.2+ Calculations Concern

Trading with Franko 1.2.2+ Calculations Concern

Postby kofs79 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:03 pm

I know there was a way to get Franko to give you nearly everything for a single item before the 1.2.2 patch and now he much harder to trade with. One thing that I think needs to be corrected or changed is if I have a single diamond or bandage he will say that it is exactually what he is looking for and it is worth a lot. My problem is that if I have more then 1 of that item he says it is very common and is almost useless for trading. I have tested this by not taking more then 1 diamond from a location, snipers alley, and the next day he will give me a large credit for trading. If I take all 5 diamonds from the location he will not even sell me 10 water and 4 gears for 5 diamonds. It's not just the diamonds but anything I have in my inventory if I have more then 1 it is very common and he is not interested in it. I haven't tried to see if this applies to all trading characters though but it might be the same.

Is this what you wanted? How should he know that I have 1 or 100 diamonds or any items. If I have 1 of something that he says is the highest value to him then why does it become near worthless if I have more then 1?
kofs79 Moderator
kofs79

Re: Trading with Franko 1.2.2+ Calculations Concern

Postby ScubaSteve3465 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:15 pm

This definitely sounds like a bug to me and needs to be corrected. I also noticed some strange things trading with him, maybe this explains it. I'm not sure the Devs even check the forums anymore though so we might be shit out of luck. With no mod tools we cant have the community fix it either.
ScubaSteve3465

Postby Borys » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:10 pm

Thank you - we'll check it.
Borys

Postby wimspree » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:05 pm

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:01 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wimspree

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.