It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:26 pm

For Boris.

For Boris.

Postby sarke04 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:37 pm

Finally I buyed the stream version of the game like 1 week ago or something like that. and I wanted to pass by to give my impresions about the 1.2 version and also leave a couple screenshots.

The new shelter. Lovely, amazing work there. I found myself lost the 1st day. Usually i were doing the same pretty much every single game and locating things in the same place cos is the "right" place to be for me. But having a new shelter made me think about all like if i were new in the game. Some more could improve the experience to make diferent 1 game from another. Big point there.

The dif starting choosing chars that r being opened since u pass some. Sweet thinking but it also should b upgrading the dificulty while u open them. Starts in winter always made things much harder. Or starting with 4 chars. Starting 3 chars with no special habilitys and start marko alone. That could b not only a way to choose the chars u start with, but also improve the dificulty since u get more experience. So.. good feature but could b improved a bit.

About bugs and things. I found fixed many bugs i used to get adventages an i only found 1 that worked agains me.
Once u do a instakill from a hole sometimes happen that even if u press to hide again in the hole, it doesent work. u have to move ur char a bit and then press again.
That happen not only with the holes but also in the shelter trying to build things. u have to move ur char in order to press the construction button again.

I also have to say that we need new scenarios, maps, or changes in the old ones that make them be a bit more randomized. I mean... For me that i have been playing this game for a while things get 2 way easy already cos i know where the bad guys are gonna b before even enter the scenario. What i have to bring with me and i dnt need to and how many... Those things makes the game extremly easy. So next update include some extra events, new scenarios, another version of old ones or do some little rebuilds to make them a bit diferent so I can keep playing dont knwing what is gonna happen. ^^

I have played 2 games in the stream version only and I have 19/20 achivements. This should also b improved. There could b many more.
Every single map with event should have his own one. I went into the whorehouse and saved the girls. No achivement (What?) Go into the deposit with 4 armed guys and kill them all without getting hurted. No achivement (What?)
Help the guy shooted by the sniper to get to his kid, Achivement (good)
save the girl in the supermarket, nothing. (why?) Rob undetected with arika (no achivement?)
Kill 4 bad guys with cveta (no achivement?)
Im still afraid to do the military post in the bag way (But there should b another achivement for that one. Etc etc... there r some more but thats enought talking about it.

Lets go with the screenshoots. (This is also pride) But the idea is prove that the game was stremely easy for me cos i knew the places. And also cos i did the axe rush, wich is still OP if dont start in winter.
There u go.
sarke04

Re: For Boris.

Postby sarke04 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:43 pm

Day 32
TWOM 1.jpg
Day 32
TWOM 1.jpg (340.19 KiB) Viewed 13036 times

Day 33
TWOM 2.jpg
Day33
TWOM 2.jpg (277.47 KiB) Viewed 13036 times

TWOM3.jpg
Day33
TWOM3.jpg (263.96 KiB) Viewed 13036 times
sarke04

Postby sarke04 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:48 pm

Day 33
TWOM4.jpg
Day 33
TWOM4.jpg (256.04 KiB) Viewed 13036 times

Day 38
TWOM5.jpg
Day 38
TWOM5.jpg (333.54 KiB) Viewed 13036 times

TWOM6.jpg
Day 38
TWOM6.jpg (253.8 KiB) Viewed 13036 times
sarke04

Postby sarke04 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:54 pm

TWOM7.jpg
Day 38
TWOM7.jpg (269.43 KiB) Viewed 13035 times

Maybe 2 many... :p
Anyway.. Way 2 easy. I need some chalenges. ^^
sarke04

Postby outseeker » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:01 am

Borys hardly reads any of this and doesn't really give a shit, clearly.
outseeker

Postby sarke04 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:51 am

Thats not true at all man. I have been for months in this forum and he use to answer us. Also some of the bugs and ideas we give them have been added in that 1st patch. Maybe this is not the most interesting post for him but Still I bet he will have a look at it.
By the way. I´ve made another game with the 6th start and i have to say that I were wrong. Those starts set already the dificulty. It started harder this time. Op chars but wintertime... I ended the war in 25 days. And thanks for it cos I had everything builded already and i were making pure alcohol 1-2 bottles dayly. :p
But is a pitty in other way. I had the asault riffle with scope, some kevlars and helmets so i were thinking to smash the military post for 1st time this game and then try to do the marketplace. Suddenly war went over before i did.
Those 2 are the only 2 places i still dnt know 100% and im quite curious about them.
Maybe i should start a troll game and go straight to check those. dunno.
Hopefully next ones gets harder. Next avivable start seems to be anton and cveta wich looks like a horrible start with 2 of the chars i pretty much think are the most useless in the game.
Well to b fair cveta is a pretty good knife killer I risk the most with her cos is a char i dnt really mind to loose and she always made it.
Well, lets try to end war in 30 days this time ^^
sarke04

Postby Borys » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:02 pm

Well, I give a shit. We give a shit. However I have much less time for reading the forum than I used to. The good news is I'm working on some other stuff I hope you will enjoy in a future. :) But fear not - most of the things we change/fix/add to TWoM is based on the community's input. Even if we don't answer every and each time: yes, it's a good idea. ;)
Borys

Postby sarke04 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:00 pm

Is any new patch or expansion comming soon borys?
sarke04

Postby Borys » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:10 pm

Define soon. ;) But yes, it's on the way. And it seems to be a big one. Sometimes I think maybe our 'patches' should be called 'DLCs'. Others do that. ;)
Borys

Postby sarke04 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:51 am

If i were u like company.. i were doing little updates sometimes and save all the big changes for a dlc pack or expansion for 5€ or something. But like a customer I like free updates. ^^
Anyway.. I think this game is still too short for what it should b. So I think is fair if we have at lest some patches for free adding stuff and extending the war, scenarios, chars, and some of our suggestions. At lest 1 regular expansion for free. then do whatever.
sarke04

Next

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.