It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:09 pm

Little and Big Ideas!

Little and Big Ideas!

Postby taur1994 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:01 pm

Hello! This is my first post and boy.. am I gonna make it a doozy!
Anyways, I've been thinking about this for a couple weeks now.
I've going to go over each area maybe in different posts that way I have a clean slate each time.

==========
Combat ===
==========
Combat is fun but has its flaws specifically within the stealth system in my opinion.
Stealth is exciting and fun, where it looks like it takes from the Last of Us's stealth system which if it is, you chose correctly.
BUT Stealth take-downs are far from stealthy, technically they can be one-shots and sometimes they are not, I understand this. (Different strength values between characters)
I would like to see stealth take-downs like what you would see in hitman or something, where I stab a MOFO in the neck while he slowly slumps into the characters arms, which then the character places him on the floor.
And it should be specifically for certain weapons.

I would like to see weapons have potential to knock out enemies as I don't want to kill everyone.
So maybe stealths with Fists and Shovels you knock them out quietly.

I'd love to see homemade silencers where we can make them in the workshop where it reduces the sound radius of a gun but not completely silence it, obviously OP if it did.

Enemy AI seems to stand next to you but won't fire, I'd like that fixed where if they have guns they won't hesitate to cap you instantly.

Maybe adding mods like the Assault Rifle with scope for example could be one.
Adding more and more things to the combat system to give more viability.
taur1994

Re: Little and Big Ideas!

Postby taur1994 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:03 pm

============
GATHERING==
============
Reserved----
taur1994

Postby taur1994 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:03 pm

===========
TRADING===
===========
Reserved-----
taur1994

Postby wimspree » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:34 pm

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:25 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wimspree

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.