It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 pm

Just bought the game, can't wait to play

Just bought the game, can't wait to play

Postby EvilVir » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:12 pm

Hi guys,

Really excited that you've shipped, I just bought my copy of TWoM (was waiting for retail box - can't stand digital distribution) and can't wait to play. I hope it'll be as great as promo materials (Kudos for using Zegarmistrz Światła!) and idea as whole.

Quick question: you have posters for standalone sell (the one from cover art perhaps)? One in the box I'll keep in games collection so would like to buy another one to hang on wall :)

Also, as you're in fact Polish studio and it's weird to use a foreign language to communicate: trzymajcie tak dalej i powodzenia z następnymi tytułami :)

ps. Oh and another pack of Kudos for releasing retail version also on Mac OS X, through it's not stated anywhere on the box :)
EvilVir

Re: Just bought the game, can't wait to play

Postby Borys » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:39 am

Myślę, że możemy zrobić odstępstwo od reguły i używać polskiego. :) Dzięki za kudosy!

Póki co nie sprzedajemy żadnych gadżetów i nawet nie za bardzo mamy kanał dystrybucji do tego, ale możemy pomyśleć - w przypadku plakatów - o przygotowaniu cyfrowej wersji w jakości wystarczającej do druku w drukarni. Byłbyś zainteresowany, gdyby się takie rozwiązanie pojawiło? :)
Borys

Postby EvilVir » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:31 pm

Hej, jasne że tak :) Coś w rozdziałce odpowiedniej do druku na rozmiar większej antyramy byłoby super ale nawet takiej wielkości jak plakat z wersji pudełkowej by wystarczyło. Świetny pomysł!

ps. Dopiero zacząłem grać (ilośc roboty przygniata ostatnio) ale wsysa na maksa :)
EvilVir

Postby Borys » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:24 am

Chłopaki z Games Republic coś będą kminić. :)
Borys

Postby wimspree » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:24 pm

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:14 am

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wimspree

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.