It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:38 am

Game dont come to me. :(

Game dont come to me. :(

Postby XSniper_CZ » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:30 pm

Hi Im my name is Michal. Im from Czech Republic and I bought your game ThisWarOfMine but I have blocked IP adress of Wifi. And game dont come to me :( I tried everything but nothing helped.. Would you send me on email CD-key please ? :/
-michalstej@seznam.cz
I have listings of Paysafe card and I send you code if you want it.
XSniper_CZ

Re: Game dont come to me. :(

Postby Borys » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:39 pm

Contact the customer support at the store you bought the game from. They should help you. :) By the way, where did you buy TWOM?

Cheers!
Borys

Postby XSniper_CZ » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:19 pm

on steam :/
XSniper_CZ

Postby Borys » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:42 am

Well... I guess... IF you have bought the game on Steam, you CAN download it anytime from any computer.
Borys

Postby XSniper_CZ » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:21 pm

game dont come me on steam
XSniper_CZ

Postby KhaineGB » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:57 pm

If you bought it on steam, it will be tied to your account.

Go to Library -> My Games and it'll be listed there for download. If it's not there, you need to contact steam.
KhaineGB

Postby Ghost13 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:01 pm

I guess you bought the cheaper Russian region locked version of the game and now can't activate it since you have non-russian IP adress, go use some VPN to activate the game.
Ghost13

Postby wimspree » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:11 pm

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:00 am

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wimspree

Next

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.