It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:14 am

Multiplayer

Multiplayer

Postby Mikekan13 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:41 am

So I am at a point where I can pretty much win every time. The game is great and I look forward to updates and the game maybe having more difficulty and deepness but I think multiplayer would really make this game shine. Here is what I see:
Multiplayer matches with up to 4 players. The map is a bit larger with more resources but a bit more random. Each player starts in a similar but different house with some randomness and spread out across the city so they each have access to different resources. From there the game could play about the same with the difference of being able to send one person out on a trade mission during the day. (much how the npc guys do it.) During the day you can't go hostile and the person who trades can't do anything else that day. At the end of the day When every player is ready (Think Civ) So each person can have separate time and it doesn't have to turn it into a panicked click fest. Once everyone is ready for the night turn you still only get one scavenger and he could end up in the same area as the other players or he could even invade their home. If you invade someones home then the computer would take care of the ai for your defense. Defenses should be a bit more deep like deciding what doors to barricade and maybe even traps. Players could become allys and just trade or maybe attempt a take over. It would add endless replay ability and I don't think it would change the feeling or pace of the game much.
Mikekan13

Re: Multiplayer

Postby Borys » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:15 pm

Maybe in two-three years we'll come back to that conversation while pausing TWOM in multiplayer. Maybe not. :) Hard to see a distant future is, my young padawan.
Borys

Postby sarke04 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:25 am

Borys wrote:Maybe in two-three years we'll come back to that conversation while pausing TWOM in multiplayer. Maybe not. :) Hard to see a distant future is, my young padawan.

Then as a good Padawan Ill copy and paste my ideas for multiplayer here. for the day u come back

Multiplayer Ideas:

Co-op:
Each player controls 1 char only all in the same house.
In this mode theres no pass day button. It does it in auto when all players press it.
This should include guarding events.
U all stay in day at home doing ur stuff to get ur char good.
And up to 2 players go out in night for misions while the rest stay at home.
At night the people who stay at home also play. keep doing things at home or guarding. Actually doing the defence if someone try to get in.
U can sleep when u want. day or night with ur char.
The way it is there must b a lot about comunication between players in order to survive.

Separated interest:
2 players per house. max 4 houses.
Each player control 1 up to 2-3 chars So u can be 5 in your house with marco and the runner controled by 1 player and the other 3 by another player.
U can only send 1 of ur chars out in this mode (2 player=max 2 escavengers) and u have to co-op with ur housemate player in order to survive.
Resources are limited so not everyone will b abble to survive and that will make everyone to risk much more into dangerous misions.
If any player leave the game the housemate player will take control of all the chars inside.
if both leave the game the house will b closed.
How to regulate that everyone gets the same chances.
Easy: Every house gets a couple easy maps separated like the ones u usually gets when u start in solo.
And then when the map opens, some places are shared by a couple houses.
Yeah u may find some people from other houses in ur map. It could b helpfull sometimes or a pain in the ass, It depends.
This mode seems quite atractive for me.
Last edited by sarke04 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
sarke04

Postby Borys » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:12 pm

Well, thank you. I totally agree - implementing those would be nice. :)
Borys

Postby wimspree » Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:57 am

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:45 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wimspree

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.