It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 pm

Translate to Ukrainian

Translate to Ukrainian

Postby Xray_StyleZ » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:26 pm

Hello! I really like your game. But I would like to play it in my native language. Is there are any chance to see your game with ukrainian translation? If so I can help with translation... I hope on you guys! Waiting for your reply... :roll:
Thank you for your time!
Xray_StyleZ

Re: Translate to Ukrainian

Postby Borys » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:04 pm

I'm afraid there's a very little chance for that. However we collect such requests and eventually we rely on them - like we've made the brazilian version for the first time. :)
Borys

Postby Xray_StyleZ » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:18 pm

You know Boris it sound very... funny. Different people from different countries propose your team to help you with translation of the game. But instead of this fact you don`t wanna use this help. Why? All what you need to do is to give me and others volunteers specials tools to unpack game data(at all i unpacked the game data files but i have a troubles with editing "l01n.bin" file(as i think tis is the file with translation)). But instead of it you said that there are so few chances to make the translation... Unbeliveble! You know i bought two liecence copy of your games... I spent more than 30 bucks but "I'm afraid there's a very little chance" to by your new games сonsidering your attitude to people... At the same time you rejoice excellent sales results although you said that no money for translation to my colleagues... Sadly!
Xray_StyleZ

Postby Borys » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:11 pm

C'mon... you're from Ukraine, i'm from Poland - no such thing as different people from different countries, I'd like to think. Personally I find it sad it's easier for us to communicate in English than in our languages. Being Polish I kind of get used to the fact that Polish versions are not the first to be done, at least. Actually, even our games we usually make in English first - you know all that.

The problem with making any language version is it has to go through our hands. We just cannot authorise dissassembling and assembling the game by a third party. And not only because it's illegal. ;p Because adding another language usually is followed by hard to forsee UI issues thus GFX and programming work. If you would make Ukrainian version you were making it under our supervision and through our QA. There's no other way and for that we have to organize time and resources like for any new content.

I'm not saying it won't happen. We've never made an Ukraninian version before. But (hence the example) we haven't made the Brazilian one, either. Maybe, in few months, we will sit around the table and discuss new language versions, and in that time we will remember requests for Ukrainian version, and Portuguese, and Turkish. You've brought Ukrainian version to the table. :)
Borys

Postby Xray_StyleZ » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:00 pm

If not difficult, please write to this topic when you will decide it ... (despite what the answer will be negative or flattering)
Thank you for your time! :D
Xray_StyleZ

Postby Borys » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:51 am

OK :)
Borys

Postby wimspree » Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:55 am

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:44 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wimspree

Next

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.