It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:41 am

when will the DRM-Free version from gaming dragons be update

when will the DRM-Free version from gaming dragons be update

Postby pengchi87 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:00 pm

I bought the game a few hours ago from the site below.

http://www.gamingdragons.com/en/game/bu ... nload.html

I read an article about this game getting an update, to version 1.1. However, the site doesn't seemed to have that updated version.

So, can you please let me know when will it be updated? ;)
pengchi87

Re: when will the DRM-Free version from gaming dragons be up

Postby blackteapie » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:16 pm

what is drm- free?
blackteapie

Postby BOWi » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:13 pm

blackteapie wrote:what is drm- free?

DRM-free refers to products which don't use Digital rights management systems. In suggest you to read the following Wikipedia entry for more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_rights_management

Steam,Apple, Origin and Ubisoft ( :P ), amongst others, use DRM for numerous reasons, mainly to protect their game against piracy.

Some people, like me, prefer stores like Humble Bundle and Good Old Games (GOG) because they don't contains DRM. That way, you can install most games easily without having to connect to the Internet. It's a very geeky thing and it engages the consumer more personally with the product he bought.

Also, Humble Bundle give an alternative solution for downloading game. Consumers can download their game using Bittorrent's Peer-to-peer protocol... ...
BOWi

Postby BOWi » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:16 pm

pengchi87 wrote:I bought the game a few hours ago from the site below.

http://www.gamingdragons.com/en/game/bu ... nload.html

I read an article about this game getting an update, to version 1.1. However, the site doesn't seemed to have that updated version.

So, can you please let me know when will it be updated? ;)

Strangely enough, I downloaded a new version (for Mac OS X) on Humble Store but I think the file is still numbered "v1.0"... No release note, nothing, niet.
BOWi

Postby Borys » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:53 pm

We're still working on DRM-free - it should be out... soon.
Borys

Postby BOWi » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:41 pm

What do you mean "you're working on it"? Why was the version on Humble Bundle had a new checksum?! I'm confused.
BOWi

Postby reinis0901 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:46 pm

Dont worry dude. It'll be out soon enough, I hope. The game is very awesome and I do understand that it is hard to contact and send out updates to every dealer/seller for DRM Free version. Actually, how do you know that it is not up to date? You checked those features that were supposed to be updated or some other way to do that?
reinis0901

Postby BOWi » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:39 am

That's OK. I'll play the Steam version for a while... I also chose the PC version using Boot Camp since the game doesn't run as well on Mac as it is running on my Win7 partition. However, this is very common that games run better on Windows...

So far, the game is a blast, but I haven't played past the first week. :P
BOWi

Postby wimspree » Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:40 am

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:27 am

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
wimspree

Next

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.