It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:59 am

What do you mean the war is over!! WTF!!

Re: What do you mean the war is over!! WTF!!

Postby Chucksteel » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:03 am

the church does change! you can go there one night and it's owned by a preast! The next time you go it can be owned by bandits.
Chucksteel

Postby Borys » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:20 pm

Chucksteel wrote:the church does change! you can go there one night and it's owned by a preast! The next time you go it can be owned by bandits.

You coudn't be more right, sir. :)
Borys

Postby blackteapie » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:35 pm

amistad18 wrote:
Stigsonic wrote:pics or it didnt happen

Here you go, food and medicines:
2014-12-02_00006.jpg

And my armory (I sold only 1 AK for entire game):
2014-12-02_00008.jpg

You probably encountered some kind of trading bug.
blackteapie

Postby sarke04 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:39 pm

I had pretty much the same scenario.
I just didnt wanted to enter into the soldiers or brothel killing everyone cos they didnt seem to be bad people.
ANd I also didnt wanted to rob anything from the old guys, the poor guys who lived in school or hospital.
And even with all those disadventages I´ve managed to end the game with 4 ak 3 shotguns 4 pistols 2 helmets 1 bodyproof. all the buildings execept a couple of them i didnt improved and 3 guitars constructed and 1 more i couldnt cos i had nothing else to pick up in order to build it.
I expent my last days of the war with my axe choping furnitures to trade with. :-S
We need more scenarios.
sarke04

Postby amistad18 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:45 pm

blackteapie wrote:You probably encountered some kind of trading bug.

Yep, I had access to market and garage, but if I would like to use trading bugs more often, then I would easily triple my inventory. Instead I had every location cleared at 95-100%, except hospital and old couple house.

I think the key is to take high value things first, and than trade it with trader that comes to your place around every ~3 days. Also feed surviver every 2 days, they will be fine if they will be hungry for one day. Also moonshine and medicines from herbal workshop are pretty good stuff to trade. And of course all that without Katia, with her trading skills it is even more, more easier :)
amistad18

Postby sarke04 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:06 am

amistad18 wrote:
blackteapie wrote:You probably encountered some kind of trading bug.

Yep, I had access to market and garage, but if I would like to use trading bugs more often, then I would easily triple my inventory. Instead I had every location cleared at 95-100%, except hospital and old couple house.
o your place around every ~3 days. Also feed surviver every 2 days, they will be fine if they will be hungry for one day. Also moonshine and medicines from herbal workshop are pretty good stuff to trade. And of course all that without Katia, with her trading skills it is even more, more easier :)

In my experience all goes with upgrade workbench and the thing to build things asap and then get the axe ven if is not winter. Then pick all the wood at home so u dont have to pick it outside till u run out.
Using this system u will have some of ur house stuff so early. the 3rd 4th day u can have all ur walls brenched or a trap for rats... And u also have free fuel so u dnt have to whaste wood or books on it.
Axe is op remember. Axe+Handyman=gg
If u add to this combination Boris + Tradegirl game done... if u have some trade ratio places. U can do the trades with the girl and bring boris next day to pick it all + the handyman + axe... So u can go to any scenario and use ur axe vs any furniture to get free wood... life becomes much easier.
There r many ways to do it. But this is the easiest one. :lol:
sarke04

Postby Lednah » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:05 pm

I know it might take a long time to get to that point, in game day 300 or something, but it would happen.

I just finished the game for the 1st time and it ended at day 44. Does really someone has a game 300 days long? The locations are not that many and it seems to me at the day 70 at most they will be all cleared and the game will turn in craft and trade simulation.

What is the average day the game ends?
Lednah

Postby wimspree » Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:43 pm

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wimspree

PreviousNext

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.