It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:41 am

What to do when character is "Broken"

What to do when character is "Broken"

Postby Mostarda » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:21 pm

I cant do anything! Talk to him, or eat, or move! My character Dies after broken for some days, what i need do to recover him?
Mostarda

Re: What to do when character is "Broken"

Postby Alan Grant » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:53 pm

I would be curious to see an answer to this as well.
Alan Grant

Postby iplaytwom » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:50 pm

ok i got this before i think. whaat i did was gave him/her some booz and they got hangovr and goes to being ok later. lmao! :lol:

you killed a civilian didn;t you? lol.

haven't you watched tv show where people drink when depressed? lol.
iplaytwom

Postby Mostarda » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:19 pm

No i dont kill nobody with this character. I got the end of war only killing one person... Im pacific! He sad>depressed>broken! but, HOW I drink it? From what I remember I had a bottle of pure alcohol in the fridge, and even there clicking it did nothing!

But I will try the next time! Maybe we should give what we like each more ... Cigarette, coffee, or rum..
Mostarda

Postby Alan Grant » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:41 am

I know what you are referring to. When a survivor is tagged as "Broken", there are no bubbles over their head or anything. You can't move them, they just sit and sob or lay down and you can't do anything.

It's not like "depressed", when another character can give that character a pep talk, food, or share a bottle.

I'm coming to see it as the character being dead. Maybe not physically, but mentally. It's like character mental death and I don't know if there's a path back from that or if you are just waiting for the body to catch up. Or maybe some outside event (like good news, helping neighbors or something) might bring them back from the brink if enough good things happen.

Unless its a bug in the game.
Alan Grant

Postby Mostarda » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:36 am

Event changes the status ! I was with two characters , one was sick and the other broken , the sick died , and the broken became depressed another day!
Mostarda

Postby Borys » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:43 pm

When a character is broken the other one (who is not broken) should always be able to talk to the first one and drink with him/her (provided there is any alcohol in the fridge).

If it doesn't work in certain conditions, let us know, please - we'll look into this.
Borys

Postby Mostarda » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:51 pm

Borys, cant talk, there is no bubble talk on his head, maybe drink works. but certainly you cant talk, im shure
Mostarda

Postby Borys » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:13 pm

We'll definitely need more details to help you. A screenshot for starters? :)
Borys

Next

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.