It is currently Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:59 pm

Korean language support

Korean language support

Postby Twosdae » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:38 pm

I was wondering if there's a future plan for Korean language support by any chance.

If not, I would like to volunteer to have it translated into Korean because I really think that many people in Korea need to play this game in their native language because you know, it can happen.

I know this probably isn't the right forum for this kinda things, but I just couldn't find any better contact.

If there's an ongoing translation, that's great. But if you have no such plans, please contact me. :D
Twosdae

Re: Korean language support

Postby River » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:39 pm

Hi, I've been thinking the same thing!
If you're looking for a Korean translating team, count me in. After all, two heads are better than one!
River

Postby admin » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:00 pm

Alrighty - I informed proper staffers, let's see.

thanks!
admin
Site Admin

Postby moonggi » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:58 am

GUYS
count me in if you need any help with Korean translation.
This is a great game and it's a shame if people couldn't play it because of the language barrier.
moonggi

Postby zamzam » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:21 am

Twosdae wrote:I was wondering if there's a future plan for Korean language support by any chance.

If not, I would like to volunteer to have it translated into Korean because I really think that many people in Korea need to play this game in their native language because you know, it can happen.

I know this probably isn't the right forum for this kinda things, but I just couldn't find any better contact.

If there's an ongoing translation, that's great. But if you have no such plans, please contact me. :D

oh, I am not good translator but, I want to join it!!!!
zamzam

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.