It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:22 am

Its getting very cold / day 1

Its getting very cold / day 1

Postby BlackPizo » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:16 am

Hi,

everytime i run the game now, its already a winter on day 1.
(Its getting very cold)

How can i play the original campaign without winter on day one?
How can i change it back?

Ive tried to reinstall the game 2 times on Steam and its not helping. :cry:

Thank you
BlackPizo

Re: Its getting very cold / day 1

Postby Xzoltan » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:06 am

I just had the same thing happen to me. I don't know if the game runs through some cycle, and if you end the game when winter is about to come, then your next new game will start at winter. I restarted my run, just before winter was about to arrive, and suddenly my next 10 restarts was day 1 winter scenarios. I just tried ending days, staying home at night for as long as my people could survive. I survived for 8 days, and suddenly I was getting normal temp start up scenarios. If this did the trick, or it was just pure randomness or luck, I don't know :)
Xzoltan

Postby BlackPizo » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:00 pm

Thanks, ill try it...

..to survive as long as I can. :twisted:

There should be an option to choose different scenario anyway..
BlackPizo

Postby zero » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:03 pm

I'm also getting day one winters now and also after finishing the game. At least they give you a simpler heater...
zero

Postby Jolly Roger » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:28 pm

zero wrote:I'm also getting day one winters now and also after finishing the game. At least they give you a simpler heater...

Come on! That's the best part of the game!
Life is not fare.
Jolly Roger

Postby zero » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:01 pm

Jolly Roger wrote:
zero wrote:I'm also getting day one winters now and also after finishing the game. At least they give you a simpler heater...

Come on! That's the best part of the game!
Life is not fare.

:D
zero

Postby Jolly Roger » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:12 pm

I got raids nearly from the very start of the game. Tought luck, I tell you.
That's why it rocks, but maybe some customisation for game options?
Jolly Roger

Postby Xzoltan » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:31 pm

The possibility to choose your starting options would definitely be awesome. Then you can play it just as you want. And this doesn't exclude the developers from having a "authentic" difficulty for instance where it will be random.
Xzoltan

Postby daoshy » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:06 pm

yeah we need option to choose scenarios cause atleast for me first playthru i had rosta of certain characters it was summer and game lasted over 40 days after i had different characters rosta and always start on winter after i beaten that one on third playthru i had again different character rosta only 2 starting ppl or 1 and always someone sick or wounded and game lasted only 24~ days after i beaten that one 2 times now i still get same 2 or 1 characters rosta only ending at 24~ day how can i get other characters pools? i still havnt played with many characters and i want to play them but game isnt allowing me i restarted so many times ... we really really need option to chose all scenarios at least when u beaten game 3 times it should unlock all scenarios and characters rostas couse now am stuck with 4 options on 24~ days its either marco only, cveta and antonio both healthy, roman and katia one of them wounded always or zlata and emilia one of them always sick. i want to play more but am getting bored of same scenario and charackters i already won with roman and katia and then with marko, :( i want to revert back to other character pools and scenarios is there like a file i can edit or smthnk? othervise plz just plz add an option to choose ASAP :) i love this game
daoshy

Postby Borys » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:49 pm

I just wanted to write: we hear you, we are working on new features. :)
Borys

Next

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.