It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:27 pm

What Is Based on a True Story About on Peacock

What Is Based on a True Story About on Peacock

Postby hensen5005 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:59 pm

You can check out Peacock's official synopsis for Based on a True Story below.
Activate Peacocktv.com/tv
“Based on a True Story is a satire of the true crime genre with elements that are loosely inspired by true events. Season 1 is about Ava (Kaley Cuoco) and her husband Nathan (Chris Messina), a down-on-their-luck couple, whose lives collide with an infamous serial killer terrorizing Los Angeles and seize a unique opportunity to capitalize on America's obsession with true crime by making a podcast with the killer.”
Cuoco and Messina lead the all-star cast that also includes Tom Bateman, Priscilla Quintana, Liana Liberato, Natalia Dyer, Alex Alomar Akpobome, Aisha Alfa, Annabelle Dexter-Jones, Li Jun Li, June Diane Raphael, Brandon Keener, Jessica St. Clair, Claire Holt, Miles Mussenden, Sebastian Quinn, Belmont Cameli, Aaron Staton, Timm Sharp, Yvonne Senat Jones, Lizze Broadway, and Ever Carradine.
For more Peacock.com/tv
Based on a True Story comes from creator Craig Rosenberg, who also serves as showrunner, writer, and executive producer.
hensen5005

Re: What Is Based on a True Story About on Peacock

Postby okbetsportsbet » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:16 am

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

My website: Gambling Games in Philippines
okbetsportsbet

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.