It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:00 am

Kenmore feedbacks

Kenmore feedbacks

Postby JakerZ » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:27 pm

We purchased a Kenmore elite refrigerator and it stopped cooling and we called sears/ kenmore and they sent multiple people on 4 different occasions to check it out and all said that it was the compressor and we still have warranty on it to add insult to injury one of their afflicts by name Intelfix paid $100 deductible to them and still they have not fixed my appliance nor replace and whenever we call they will give us a run around. I can't believe we have all if our appliances from the scam of a company called sears/kenmore.
JakerZ

Re: Kenmore feedbacks

Postby Foolentairs » Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:24 pm

Hello to all. I want to draw your attention to the fact that Kenmore has the best refrigerators and they last for decades. The old Kenmore fridge I had was 21 years old before I threw it away. This refrigerator has everything that is written in kenmore reviews. Kenmore keeps food fresh, a constant temperature is maintained throughout the interior and I love all the great Kenmore styles and colors you can get. I think one of the reasons why Kenmore refrigerators are better is because the company has been around for decades. If you need help try to contact using kenmore customer service number. Cheers.
Foolentairs

Top Product Guide

Postby FrankJScott » Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:05 pm

Please try Google before asking about Great Product Info 01a8f63
FrankJScott

www.aka.ms/addpc

Postby samkumar10090 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:47 pm

www.aka.ms/addpc is an incredible feature that allows users to seamlessly combine their smartphones and PCs for an enhanced digital experience by using www.aka.ms/addpc Users can experience greater synchronization between devices by linking their PC with their phone, sharing files, notifications, etc, between both devices seamlessly. If you need assistance getting started or using Phone Link via www.aka.ms/addpc, this guide is here to walk through every step involved.
samkumar10090

Re: Kenmore feedbacks

Postby Maryannmorales » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:37 am

También estoy aprendiendo más sobre este juego y aprendiendo cómo geometry dash descargar
Maryannmorales

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.