It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:03 am

PS4: Mutliplayer does not start

Please post any questions and concerns about the game Anomaly 2. And reports bugs here!

PS4: Mutliplayer does not start

Postby X-Live-X » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:45 pm

Hello,

i bought Anomaly 2 for PS4 in the german PSN Store and tried to start a MP-Game with a friend, but it doesnt work - neither with a friend nor automatic game creation:
1. Friend: After the invitation my friend lands on the main menu, not in a game
2. Automatic:
- Searching Server -> OK
- Searching Game -> OK
- Found Player -> After more than five minutes of waiting and no game start we quit

http://img4.myimg.de/Anomaly22015010815273127230.jpg

Can you please check this!
X-Live-X

Re: PS4: Mutliplayer does not start

Postby Britta » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:58 am

Hmm, never noticed it. Maybe I just missed it, cause i don't think that's some sort of a bug. We'll look at it and fix it in next update. Oooor it can be one of few ways to speed up our game somehow, cause right now there's only few devices (3? maybe 4) that can run our game on max details in 60 frames. But thanks for noticing, I'll take a look.
Try out our free head first pmp and latest comptia Test-king toefl training courses to get high flying success in final and www.northeastern.edu exams, mcts College of Notre Dame of Maryland is also very useful tool.
Britta

Postby X-Live-X » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:37 am

Thanks, but are we talking about the same thing? (Multiplayer PS4 <> Frames)
X-Live-X

Postby kofs79 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:01 pm

X-Live-X,

Can you copy the edit or repost the image? I can't see it and the link gives me a 503 error. I understand you are saying that you bought this game from the German PSN store and you can't start a MP game with a friend. Can your friend start a game with you? Can you start a MP game with anyone? Just wondering if your problem is with your network.

Thanks,
kofs79 Moderator
kofs79

Postby X-Live-X » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:38 pm

Hello Kofs,

yes, the picture seems to be offline in die meantime, i uploaded it again here:
http://www.myimg.de/?img=Anomaly2201501 ... 1f6327.jpg
As you can see there, i found the other player but didnt start the game after already 3 minutes. We waitet several times longer than that.

I dont think the problem is my network or the psn itself, other games are working - i just got problems with Anomaly 2.
Besides that, as well the trophy statistics show a very low rate of online trophies:
http://psntrophyleaders.com/game/view/anomaly-2-ps4

(Would be a dream to have a local coop on PS4 like Part 1...)
X-Live-X

Postby madooeiei » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:15 am

Very thoughtful thing to suggest. It is very useful
จีคลับ
madooeiei

Postby wimspree » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:11 pm

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wimspree

Next

Return to Support & Technical issues