It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:52 pm

Anomaly 2 Crashes at Level 7

Please post any questions and concerns about the game Anomaly 2. And reports bugs here!

Anomaly 2 Crashes at Level 7

Postby Keraos » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:37 pm

I recently purchased Anomaly 2 from Humblebundle, and I've been absolutely loving it. However, at the loading screen for level 7, it goes through it's usual loading process, voice works fine, then just about when he's reading his name, it freezes, screen turns black, then Anomaly 2 crashes and restarts. I didn't have any other issues or glitches up to now, and I'm a huge fan, I just want to keep playing ;)

Sorry if this is an issue you're already aware of, I didn't see any specific topics on this issue. Cheers!
Keraos

Re: Anomaly 2 Crashes at Level 7

Postby The 47 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:26 pm

Hmm, it seems like a lack of memory. Could You please provide me some more information about your device? What model is it, what OS does it run, is it stock or rooted?
The 47
11 bit guy

Postby Keraos » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:40 pm

It's a Galaxy S4 (T-Mo), running CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3), rooted. I'm going to be trying an OS upgrade, since this is a couple updates out of date, but any other thoughts or suggestions?
Keraos

Postby reeta » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:15 am

Well done I hope it was a life changing experience
Decrease your exam stress by using our latest latest pass4sure ccna pass-4-sure.com and best quality COMPTIA and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) . We provide with 100% pass guarantee along with wikipedia and selftestengine.
reeta

Postby wimspree » Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:28 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wimspree

Return to Support & Technical issues