It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:21 am

Won't Install on Nexus 5 via Humble Bundle

Please post any questions and concerns about the game Anomaly 2. And reports bugs here!

Won't Install on Nexus 5 via Humble Bundle

Postby vereonix » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:42 pm

Hi, bought the Humble Bundle which contained Anomaly 2 and I got the humble app to download and install the games, and all the others have downloaded and installed fine.

However with A2, it has downloaded, but when I try to install it thinks about it for a min, then my N5 just restarts and it hasn't been installed.... This is the game I got the HB for and It won't install :(

I'm fine with buying it on its own from the play store, just wanting to check first if there is a known issue, or what could possibly cause this.
vereonix

Re: Won't Install on Nexus 5 via Humble Bundle

Postby The 47 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:03 pm

Hello there!
As I guess You have Android KitKat 4.4 on your device. There's an update fixing this bug. Please just go to Settings -> About phone -> System Updates, and try to update your device to 4.4.2 And please let me know if it helped.
The 47
11 bit guy

Postby ziggyjig » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:39 am

So my Moto X is running 4.4. and having essentially the same problem. I tried to update it but there was no update to 4.4.2

That means I am out of luck until 4.4.2 arrives for the Moto X?
ziggyjig

Postby Ikaru » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:05 am

I have the exact same issue with my Moto G and the Android version is 4.4.2

So it seems that this particular bug is still there.
Ikaru

Postby Sumeraxe » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:32 am

Hello there!
As I guess You have Android KitKat 4.4 on your device. There's an update fixing this bug. Please just go to Settings -> About phone ->
Sumeraxe

Postby madooeiei » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:52 am

So it seems that this particular bug is still there.
ดาวน์โหลด royal1688
madooeiei

Postby kathie3 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:10 pm

I think you are only trying on this application, but I have top 15 alternative tools where you can use them for different purposes, for more detail click the below link, and see the top 15 alternative tools,
https://similarwebsitefinder.com/locanto-alternative/
kathie3

Postby wimspree » Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:20 pm

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wimspree

Next

Return to Support & Technical issues