It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:37 am

Kindle Fire HDX

Please post any questions and concerns about the game Anomaly 2. And reports bugs here!

Kindle Fire HDX

Postby robbie » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:49 pm

Hi guys
Just wondered if anyone has managed to get this working on the new kindle fire hdx. I've tried, it installed okay but when i try to run it i just get an error message "Anomaly 2 has Stopped"

Not looking good I guess, but just wondered if anyone else had got it running?
robbie

Re: Kindle Fire HDX

Postby admin » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:34 pm

Our team is going to check it.
admin
Site Admin

Postby robbie » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:06 pm

Thanks.
robbie

Postby nduncan » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:55 am

I am having the same problem. I bought the current Humble Bundle and Anomaly 2 immediately says that it has stopped working. I have installed and run all other content from previous Humble Bundle packages on the Kindle HDX without problem, including most of 11 bit studios library.
nduncan

Postby anosh123 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:10 am

I understand development is time consuming and requires resources. However, its has been over 6 months. I have not been able to play the game because of this missing feature. A feature that should not have been missing. Now resources are split for Android and PS4 implementations. This is not the fault of the gamers that purchase your game based on great experience with the first game with a controller. The only version of this game I can recommend is first with the second one listed to be avoided at all cost. It is always imperative to release a game that is complete with all of the key features in placed. Treating the controller support as secondary or inconsequential and something that can be added 6+ months later is unacceptable. I along with many other gamers are still waiting for a feature that made the first game enjoyable and is inexcusable absent in the sequel. We should not be at the mercy of split resources to Android and PS4 iterations.
We are the pioneers in providing ccna dumps holycross tutorials with exam pass guarantee. Download our latest testkingccie mines.edu questions to pass real exam
anosh123

Postby madooeiei » Thu May 26, 2016 8:35 am

madooeiei

Postby wimspree » Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:16 pm

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wimspree

Next

Return to Support & Technical issues