It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:20 pm

Some Issues on Lenovo Yoga 8

Please post any questions and concerns about the game Anomaly 2. And reports bugs here!

Some Issues on Lenovo Yoga 8

Postby BrotherArkio » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:56 am

Hi,
sorry if there's a FAQ or something where those questions were already answered but i wasn't able to find one.

I'm playing Anomaly 2 on my Lenovo Yoga 8 Tablet and while it isn't the fastest device out there, the game still runs pretty smoothly. However i'm experiencing some issues like flickering terrain textures. Also loading a mission after starting the game takes really long (around 3-4 minutes), consecutive missions after that load much faster, is this normal?

And i was a little disappointed that there's no option to manually change the quality settings like in the benchmark you released, i assume the game just adjusts the settings automaticaly to fit the device?

But the main problem for me are definitely the flickering textures because they can get really annoying, so some help with that would be appreciated. Aside from that keep up the good work :)
BrotherArkio

Re: Some Issues on Lenovo Yoga 8

Postby wimspree » Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:14 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wimspree

Return to Support & Technical issues