It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 pm

No information

Here you can talk about your Squad Tactics.

No information

Postby Jo_ » Tue May 21, 2013 7:37 pm

Hey, I like the game but it's hard not to comment on the matchmaking service.

A couple of suggestions:

-Show number of players in game and/or players searching for a game, any UX book would tell you feedback reduce frustration, which should be a top concern in a waiting que..
-Show estimated time, nice bonus feature that promotes the same thing, has it's issues.
-The screen/sound itself gives me a headache when it should be soothing me while I wait. A 3 sec endlessly repeating loop with a flash wasn't a good idea.
Jo_

Re: No information

Postby Jo_ » Wed May 22, 2013 5:57 pm

Yea I agree with that, avoiding actively waiting is the main thing here. Dota2 does it according to the rules, haven't tried sc2 multi much.

On a related note is there a notification sound if you are tabbed out (like dota2) and a game becomes available or not? Also a key feature along the same line of thought.
Jo_

Postby The 47 » Fri May 24, 2013 11:04 am

Hey, thanks for Your suggestions, but to be honest all of these were in plans, yet we had no time for them. I hope we'll add these features in one of the upcoming updates, but sadly i can't assure You, that we'll implement any of those.
The 47
11 bit guy

Postby billgate123 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:42 pm

the same thing, has it's issues.
-The screen/sound itself gives me a headache when it should be soothing me while I wait. A 3 sec endlessly repeating loop with a flash wasn't a good idea.
We are the pioneers in providing testking ccna certification dumps and testking toefl test tutorials with exam pass guarantee. Download our latest testkingccie IELanguages questions to pass real exam surfacelanguages
billgate123

Postby madooeiei » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:05 am

that we'll implement any of those.
จีคลับ รอยัล
madooeiei

Postby Olivka2 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:57 pm

Niestety, błędy są normalnością w tej grze.

skup aut Gniezno
Olivka2

Postby wimspree » Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:33 pm

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wimspree

Next

Return to Taktyki Oddziału / Squad Tactics