It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:43 am

Positive Update on Availity Outage: New Support for Electron

Here you can find news and announcements from the team.

Positive Update on Availity Outage: New Support for Electron

Postby RickD » Wed May 15, 2024 8:49 am

Dear Forum Members,

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to bring some positive news to your attention amidst the recent Availity outage. While challenges arose due to the disruption, there's a silver lining worth celebrating.

I'm excited to share that there's now new support for electronic claims through the Availity clearinghouse, thanks to the recent update from NikoHealth. You can read all about this encouraging development https://news.nikohealth.com/2024/02/29/ ... ringhouse/.

This update showcases the resilience of our healthcare ecosystem. It's a testament to how swiftly industry players can respond to challenges and innovate to improve services. By embracing this positive change, we're collectively ensuring smoother operations and better support for electronic claims processing.

I invite you all to join the discussion and share your thoughts on how such advancements can shape the future of healthcare technology. Let's focus on the positives and explore how we can build a more robust infrastructure together.
RickD

Re: Positive Update on Availity Outage: New Support for Elec

Postby geometrydash » Tue May 21, 2024 10:23 am

happy wheels Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection.
geometrydash

Return to Nowości i ogłoszenia / News and announcements