It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:22 am

Cross platform bundle

...and here we talk about reviews, gameplay, cool ideas for Anomaly Warzone Earth and stuff like that. And it's for PC and Mac computer users too.

Cross platform bundle

Postby sudmanche » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:31 am

Hi, I've just bought the cross platform bundle, as I thought I could play on my Mac and on Android tablet. but there is no android download. This is somewhat confusing as just above the offer is a link to buy on Google Play.
sudmanche

Re: Cross platform bundle

Postby admin » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:01 am

Once you are on your download page - find a bar where you choose a platform (Android, Mac, Windows, Linux) and click on Android. You'll see the Android Installation Instructions. If you scroll down - you'll see Show Android Binaries option - click on it and you'll be able to download Android versions. thx
admin
Site Admin

Postby sudmanche » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:20 am

there is no android option on the page, just Windows, Mac, Linux.
sudmanche

Postby admin » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:27 am

Then you did not buy a bundle, but Anomaly Warzone Earth for PC / Mac / Linux.

[ updated - the weekly sale if over! ]
admin
Site Admin

Postby sudmanche » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:41 pm

oh, too late now, I bought it again on Google Play, that bundle would have been ideal, but now I have already paid twice it will be cheaper to buy korea on it's own.

the page for buying the Windows/Mac/Linux cross platform version is not very clear, I thought that cross-platform included all platforms. I think you should take a look and change it, to avoid other making the same mistake.
sudmanche

Postby ventisgill » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:33 am

I got the game on my first attempt. My bundle worked really well soon after installation.
ventisgill

Postby wimspree » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:51 am

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wimspree

Next

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth general discussion