It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:09 pm

Baghdad Mayhem is hard on hardcore!

...and here we talk about reviews, gameplay, cool ideas for Anomaly Warzone Earth and stuff like that. And it's for PC and Mac computer users too.

Baghdad Mayhem is hard on hardcore!

Postby Skulb » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:35 am

But that`s not really my issue. My issue is that somebody has the impossible highscore of 82 million according to Steam.

Unless I`ve jumped the gun on this, and there`s some genius way of achieving such a ridiculous score, may I suggest you monitor the high-score lists for cheats. Otherwise this feature will become meaningless, like it is with Defense Grid and Beat Hazard. If you haven`t thought about this or how to do it, Coreplay have been monitoring logs to remove impossible scores, keeping the lists for that game wonderfully clean.

You might wanna think about it, since having trustworthy high-score lists is much of the lasting appeal of games such as Anomaly:)
Skulb

Re: Baghdad Mayhem is hard on hardcore!

Postby galaxy » Wed May 11, 2011 1:57 am

upgrade order: shield car first, crawler second. With the help of energy absorbing car, you will have many supply. :)
galaxy

Postby seoexpert » Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:15 pm

This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up! perfect ten condo
seoexpert

Postby seoexpert » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:52 pm

this blog was really great, never seen a great blog like this before. i think im gonna share this to my friends.. Normanton Park Singapore
seoexpert

Postby seoexpert » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:38 am

technology has been changing very quickly and also saving individuals to do commit errors. Keeping this in mind www.signnow.com/features/write-on-pdf-document has introduced online signature and for that they have also set up some QNA as well. This gives a lot of ease to individuals.
seoexpert

Postby seoexpert » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:19 pm

This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works. Digital Global Times
seoexpert

Postby seoexpert » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:09 pm

Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. Credit repair company near me
seoexpert

Postby seoexpert » Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:30 pm

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Health and fitness
seoexpert

Postby seoexpert » Sun May 01, 2022 7:14 pm

Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks https://drawingstudios.com
seoexpert

Postby seoexpert » Sat May 21, 2022 7:21 pm

I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. clavier arabe
seoexpert

Next

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth general discussion