It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:47 pm

You guys make the Second large-shooter too strong on M14

...and here we talk about reviews, gameplay, cool ideas for Anomaly Warzone Earth and stuff like that. And it's for PC and Mac computer users too.

You guys make the Second large-shooter too strong on M14

Postby galaxy » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:25 pm

M14, hardcore, when the enemies' mainframe place on the second large shooter :twisted: , I am hard to distract its attention even I used decoy or "sand storm"(that is what I call the yellow package). My tiny little cars went to meet Micheal Jackson under that shooter and the shock wave.
I need some back-up please. :P
galaxy

Re: You guys make the Second large-shooter too strong on M14

Postby Skulb » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:21 am

If you`re talking about the behemoths, placing a decoy behind it is very effective, since it takes ages to turn.

On a side note I wouldn`t mind a tab on the main menu with pictures, names and stats for towers and vehicles. At least names would aid in conversations like this:)
Skulb

Postby galaxy » Wed May 11, 2011 2:00 am

I find the behemoth won't be distracted by the decoy. it is a nightmare. But I made it finally, with the help of repair pack.
Anyway, thanks for helping me.
galaxy

Postby wimspree » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:48 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wimspree

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth general discussion