It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:32 am

Suggestions

...and here we talk about reviews, gameplay, cool ideas for Anomaly Warzone Earth and stuff like that. And it's for PC and Mac computer users too.

Suggestions

Postby sokolov » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:23 am

• Whenever you restart from a checkpoint, use the last routing, not the routing from when the checkpoint was triggered
  • Have an area indicator for abilities when they are hovered over - in some cases it can be hard to tell exactly how far the abilities will reach
  • Allow moving the target spot for abilities while the ability radial menu is open
  • Allow the opening of the map while arranging troops (currently, you can do this in reverse, have the map open then arrange troops, but cannot arrange troops then open the map for some reason)
  • Allow usage of WASD for movement while in "Mouse" control mode
  • More to come...
sokolov

Re: Suggestions

Postby admin » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:49 pm

Hey sokolov,
Thanks. Obviously, some suggestions considering, but check this one:

Have an area indicator for abilities when they are hovered over - in some cases it can be hard to tell exactly how far the abilities will reach

It'd be hard to implement that one while staying compatible with current game mechanics.
admin
Site Admin

Postby sokolov » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:50 am

Thanks for the feedback :D

I am not sure I follow though... I meant specifically when the ability radial menu is opened and the game is paused. So you know where the ability will be activated at.
sokolov

Postby LawTalkingGuy » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:13 am

I agree with Sokolov's suggestion. Seeing some sort of indicator of the radius of the ability would be very useful. Especially for airstrikes so you can make sure it's going to hit the towers you want it to hit.
LawTalkingGuy

Postby Sylvine » Thu May 12, 2011 11:54 pm

I would add:
-Some checkpoint are placed just before cinematic or thing like that. It's REALLY annoying when you have to watch it 20 times.
-Give the shield generator and the truck a small machine-gun (like twice less powerful than the APC) OR simply give the ability to sell your last unit if you can buy another one immediately. I was playing the bonus mission in Tokyo and I find myself with only one shield generator and 80$. With my last 4 air strikes, I've reached 90$. It was frustrating because I've got 15 of each items, but it was useless, my shield generator was doomed...
-A rewind function like in Dirt 2 or Prince of Persia, nothing much, like you can only rewind 3 seconds max. It piss me off when I think about changing the path one second too late. Maybe add something like your character is immobilised a few seconds after that, so you can't use this to help you in combat.
-When you push the fast forward button for more than 5 second, it goes to super fast forward OR add a separate button for it. Sometimes all you've got to do is watching your units slowly advancing for like 5 minutes, even with the fast forward, it's boring.
-Mouse button 4 and 5 are not supported. I could play the game only with my mouse!
Sylvine

Postby admin » Thu May 19, 2011 11:33 am

OR simply give the ability to sell your last unit if you can buy another one immediately.

You could do so. The only moment you can't is when you don't have enough funds for another unit (if I got your point clearly).
thx
admin
Site Admin

Postby MyComputer » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:20 am

What about a level creator? That would be awesome. And maybe, when this game becomes even more popular, a separate section on this site for user-created levels so other people can download eachother's levels.
MyComputer

Postby admin » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:14 pm

We'd love to, but it would take a lot of work, which (now) we don't have time for :(
But in the future - hell yeah, it's a brilliant idea.
admin
Site Admin

Postby wimspree » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:29 am

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wimspree

Next

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth general discussion