It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:49 pm

Ability to Start from a Checkpoint

...and here we talk about reviews, gameplay, cool ideas for Anomaly Warzone Earth and stuff like that. And it's for PC and Mac computer users too.

Ability to Start from a Checkpoint

Postby tals » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:00 am

Loving the game. Would like the ability to restart at last check point. So if I have to leave the game mid mission then when I return it should have an option to resume at that point not redo the whole mission.

It would also be nice to understand what is required for the different medals, i'm getting golds and silvers without a clue really what the difference was. Hoard showed you what medal you got and then what was required to get the next medal - would make it better on the replayability front.
tals

Re: Ability to Start from a Checkpoint

Postby psy2012 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:50 pm

I prefer a "quick save" button. The one that can save your game whenever you want but force you to exit the mission and back to the title screen. Once you load the save game, the save file is deleted automatically so no "reload and retry" for you (I believe this is the reason why this game use check point system instead of save game system).

I agree about the requirement of the medal since there is no in-game information about this.
psy2012

Postby tals » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:34 am

I just want to hve the ability not to have to totally complete a mission before I go to bed :) Saves would be better - certainly some of the missions they seem to have a lack of check points, or more likely the units don't go over the check point so you end up with overly long sub missions.
tals

Postby tals » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:28 am

This part is really starting to lower my enjoyment of the game. I spend x minutes getting to a part causing me problems. Fail after x minutes so can't then come back to it :( Net affect is long missions are not as enjoyable as they could be
tals

Postby wimspree » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:28 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wimspree

High Rated Toronto Rapper Details

Postby FrankJScott » Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:30 pm

In response to the person inquiring about randomly generated rap lyrics, mac miller lyrics, best hip hop podcast, inspirational lyrics from rappers, eminem tekashi lyrics, trap boom bap, I highly suggest this top Toronto rapper blog or easy raps lyrics, best rap lyrics 2021, rap beats with lyrics, lil kim drugs lyrics, best rap song lyrics 2020, best lyrical rap songs 2020, alongside all this recommended Toronto rapper blog and don't forget short rap lyrics, anonymous rap lyrics, rap lyrics without context, worst rap lyrics, podcast about hip hop, lofi hip hop podcast, and don't forget this useful Toronto rapper advice which is also great. also have a look at this useful Toronto rapper link not to mention simple rap lyrics for beginners, mogul chris lighty podcast, horror core, random rap lyrics clean, best rap lyrics 2019, 21 savage alot lyrics, alongside all this high rated Toronto rapper details on top of rap writing, random lyrics for rap, rap lyrics to use for free, anonymous rap lyrics, hip hop podcast on spotify, rap battle freestyle lyrics, alongside all high rated Toronto rapper advice which is also worth a look. i also recommend this useful Toronto rapper forum on top of best mac miller lyrics, offensive rap lyrics, chief keef the beat go off, british rappers be like lyrics, freestyle rap songs lyrics, best unused rap lyrics, and don't forget this excellent Toronto rapper forum and don't forget kamikaze eminem lyrics, boom boom bap, raps to use in a rap battle, random lyrics rap, lil wayne best lyrics, rap lyrics you can use, and don't forget top rated Toronto rapper info on top of raps that go with any beat, nas rap lyrics, mac miller song lyrics for captions, rap captions for pictures, rap writing, boom bap hip hop instrumental, which is also great. finally, have a look at this top Toronto rapper tips with random lyrics to rap to, best kendrick lamar lyrics, good rap lyrics freestyle, technology rap lyrics, top 10 hip hop podcasts, best funny rap lyrics, for good measure.
FrankJScott

Awesome Heating Services Blog

Postby FrankJScott » Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:23 pm

In reply to the man asking about zoned heating system, oil furnace repair near me, new boiler installation, br plumbing, boiler emergency, diamond heating and air, I highly recommend this useful heating services url or mjm plumbing and heating, plumbing and heating companies, home comfort heating and cooling, mini split contractors near me, magna air conditioning & heating, dons heating, not to mention this recommended cooling services url and don't forget new boiler installation near me, dons heating, davies plumbing, lennox heating, bardi heating and air, bay heating and cooling, not to mention this updated indoor air quality services url which is also great. also have a look at this useful indoor air quality services blog on top of ductless heating and cooling, george's heating and cooling, heating and air, residential heating, steam boiler maintenance, boiler maintenance near me, not to mention this top rated heating services site as well as brennan heating and air, armstrong heating and cooling, commercial hvac contractors, r&r heating and cooling, industrial heating solutions, moore heating and cooling, as well as new cooling services site which is also worth a look. i also suggest this excellent cooling services info alongside all millers heating and air, precise heating and air, new furnace installation, davies plumbing, sagamore plumbing, br plumbing, and don't forget this useful indoor air quality services advice alongside all furnace repair company, heating and ac, ingrams heating and air, ductwork installation, plumbing heating and cooling near me, furnace replacement, not to mention top cooling services info and don't forget clark's heating and air, northeast plumbing, heat pump with electric furnace backup, ac tune up, heating air conditioning, commercial hvac system, which is also great. finally, have a look at this recommended indoor air quality services info with ductwork installation, all year heating and cooling, george's heating and cooling, electric home furnace, heating forced air, valley heating and cooling, for good measure.
FrankJScott

Next

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth general discussion