It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:27 pm

Leaderboards display

...and here we talk about reviews, gameplay, cool ideas for Anomaly Warzone Earth and stuff like that. And it's for PC and Mac computer users too.

Leaderboards display

Postby VoodooVyper » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:21 am

When completing a level, it shows you your rank for that level a long with your score. When you return to the level select, it shows your rank when you choose a level and it also shows your global rank at the top right (all levels totaled). None of the mentioned displays show an actual leaderboard though. The only way to access the leaderboard is to go back to the main menu and select Leaderboards and use Steams leaderboard function.

While it works, it'd be a much better presentation to have some sort of leaderboard display for each of the times it shows your rank. Ie, when you beat a level, it shows your score with the 3 or 4 higher and lower plays near you and you have the option of seeing the Top 10. Same goes for the level select area as well. It's cool seeing what rank you are, but I'd love to see those around me without having to use Steams leaderboard.
VoodooVyper

Re: Leaderboards display

Postby sokolov » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:32 am

Would be nice.

(Tangent: Schnitzelmaker's 100k on Mission 4 is ludicrous!)
sokolov

Postby AnomalyGurka » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:20 am

sokolov wrote:Would be nice.

(Tangent: Schnitzelmaker's 100k on Mission 4 is ludicrous!)

100k?!? I have 16k or something like that in mission 4. Now I'm happy I didn't buy the game through Steam. I would get depressed! :)
AnomalyGurka

Postby sokolov » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:26 am

Well, I am 2nd... at 39k - and he isn't on the high score list like that on any other map that I can see.. so he must have found a glitch?
sokolov

Postby AnomalyGurka » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:49 am

sokolov wrote:Well, I am 2nd... at 39k - and he isn't on the high score list like that on any other map that I can see.. so he must have found a glitch?

I replayed mission 4 and got 25K on hardcore. 100K sounds impossible, but I haven't studied how the scores are counted.
AnomalyGurka

Postby Feragore » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:55 pm

You should see Schnitzelmaker now along with MadCad. 1 million(!) points on Mission 10. Even with a perfect combo chain, you couldn't get that many. Although MadCad's mission score got deleted it seems.

I'd agree too. More in-game recognition would be nice, even if its just a listed Top Score to beat. You'd probably have to fix the glitched scores first though.
Feragore

Postby sokolov » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:09 am

LOL, even Mission 1 he has 36k, compared to the 6k every one else has.
sokolov

Postby wimspree » Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:55 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wimspree

Next

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth general discussion