It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 am

Playing it right now!

...and here we talk about reviews, gameplay, cool ideas for Anomaly Warzone Earth and stuff like that. And it's for PC and Mac computer users too.

Playing it right now!

Postby AnomalyGurka » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:11 pm

Playing it right now!

Got it from GamersGate a few hours ago and I am at mission 3 now. It's fun, but I don't think I can truly judge the game until more upgrades and units gets unlocked.

So far it feels like a bargain for the price I paid for it.
AnomalyGurka

Re: Playing it right now!

Postby AnomalyGurka » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:44 pm

I'm at level 5, a few more strategic choices are available now. So far I find the difficulty on Advanced to be just right for me.
AnomalyGurka

Postby AnomalyGurka » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:51 am

Reached level 6. I think I've nailed down a good strategy because level 6 was surprisingly easy.

The points multiplier that you receive when destroying towers, it seems only to affect your score, not the amount of money you receive. Does the amount of points affect anything in the game?
AnomalyGurka

Postby sokolov » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:55 am

Not as far as I can tell... but it is fun to try and get higher on the leaderboard :D
sokolov

Postby AnomalyGurka » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:22 am

sokolov wrote:Not as far as I can tell... but it is fun to try and get higher on the leaderboard :D

There's a leaderboard? Haven't noticed. :)

My hero died for the first time in mission 6 when I got careless, but after a short period of time he/she reappear again. I didn't notice any negative side effects to that. Do you have a limited number of lives?
AnomalyGurka

Postby sokolov » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:25 am

I am not sure how the non-Steam version works, but there's a Steam integrated leaderboards. At the end of your missions, does it tell you an "online rank?"

My hero has died a bunch of times but I haven't noticed any ill effects thus far.
sokolov

Postby Cathulhu » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:59 pm

The commander being down doesn't seem to have a real effect besides the short time where you can't use your combat suit abilities.
Cathulhu

Next

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth general discussion