It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:41 pm

Mission 11 - No Go.

...and here we talk about reviews, gameplay, cool ideas for Anomaly Warzone Earth and stuff like that. And it's for PC and Mac computer users too.

Mission 11 - No Go.

Postby Herodotus » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:03 pm

I know there are other threads on this, but I'm at the hair pulling stage with no chance to move forward.
Tried this mission many, many, MANY times (using suggestions from this Forum and the Steam Forum) and still no success.
Have re-played the Mission so many times now (on all difficulties) and still can't get more than half-way, no matter the set up (usually 3 APC's - but have tried many other setups). Using/not using abilities doesn't work and the level has just become a roadblock to the rest of the game and not at all enjoyable - just frustrating as I watch my convoy destroyed at the half way point.
Yeah I know I must be pretty poor at this, but up until this mission I've found it a great, often challenging game. Mission 11 however is a game-breaker for me...just can't move on :( .
Is there a route to take that works, or a fool-proof setup, or at least a guide for this ageing gamer :oops: ?
Herodotus

Re: Mission 11 - No Go.

Postby admin » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:22 am

Please loop your squad in some safe place and destroy the Energizers with bombs. Then get back to the squad and set up the route to get through the level. The trick is to get to Energizers and destroy them with the commander only.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Herodotus » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Thanks, I'll give it a shot but the most number of bombs I get is ONE on any attempt. That only damages the energiser by 60%, and the APC's are too busy fighting off re-spawning towers to attack that damaged Energiser. At the half-way point I usually have two APC's left, both heavily damaged and with no abilities left. First towers I come across destroy the convoy - game over. I have tried to rush straight through without getting any coinage, and looping through to get the coinage. Both attempts fail miserably.
After attempting the level 2 dozen times now, it is no longer fun by any stretch; just a roadblock to the rest of the game.
Herodotus

Postby admin » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:49 am

Yeah, I know it's a tough one. What can I say? I got blocked in Half Life and couldn't get through either.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Herodotus » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:35 am

With a score of 3563 and two twice-upgraded APC's remaining I got through on Casual. Yahoo...onto the next chapter and whatever horrors that holds. Thanks for your help...I followed the instructions in the above post more closely.
Not not for the gamer's retirement home for me after all :D
Herodotus

Postby admin » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:41 am

Glad you did that :)
admin
Site Admin

Postby wimspree » Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:18 am

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
wimspree

Next

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth general discussion