It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:51 pm

Sudden Strike achievement remains broken

This is the place where you should post any technical problems you find out on your Android device with Anomaly Korea game isntalled. Oh - and on your PC too (which is Win, Mac and Linux).

Sudden Strike achievement remains broken

Postby Milkmanism » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:04 am

Is this issue just going to be ignored? The "Sudden Strike" steam achievement remains broken in this game despite numerous calls from players to have it fixed or removed from the game

I recently tried this achievement again:
I followed what the mod "Almighty Pudding" said on the steam forums "It is working - but there's (sorry...) annoying solution - you need to delete the game entirely and re-download and start again. That's the only way we figured out to fix the previous bad one." This is also the same response I got when i emailed you guys for support on this achievement.

I uninstalled the game via steam and then checked my Programfiles\steam\steamapps\common\ folder to make sure the file was gone and it was. I then went to %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Anomaly Korea to delete the folder that is there. I also checked the programfiles\steam\userdata folder to see if there was any file for this game and i did not see any. I then installed the game via steam and went on to do what the achievement requires and it did not unlock.

Based upon other's reaction on the steam forums, nobody else has been able to obtain this achievement and I personally know of nobody who has. It's incredibly disappointing to see this achievement remain broken when it takes all of a few minutes to remove it from the game so people will be able to obtain 100%. Can we please get some sort of response from you guys?
Milkmanism

Re: Sudden Strike achievement remains broken

Postby KhorneFlake » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:19 pm

Yeah, well, here I am again for the same reason as the last time, unfortunately...

I hope you guys will do good like the last time and solve this issue. If you can't fix it just remove it like you did the last time for that unobtainable holiday achievement from the original.
KhorneFlake

Postby Code11 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:14 am

hello

I'm too waiting for a sudden strike resolution!

i do like to perfect games (achievements) in steam.

best regards
Code11

Postby polik » Fri May 01, 2015 4:22 am

I'm also looking to complete that achievement. Can you either fix it or just simply remove it so we can all be happy.
polik

Postby Corsario » Thu May 07, 2015 3:24 pm

Hey 11bit Studios,

We had this problem with Anomaly and its holiday achievement. That time, I asked you about removing this broken achievement and you obliged in less than two hours. Proving, by the way, that it just takes a couple clicks on the Steam dev tool.

Can you do us completionists a solid one more time, and remove this broken achievment too?

Thank you.
Corsario

Postby Haszyszx » Thu May 07, 2015 10:40 pm

achievement working, I made them today.
My steam account: Hubsi http://steamcommunity.com/id/hubsi2300/games
Haszyszx

Postby Milkmanism » Fri May 08, 2015 12:06 am

Haszyszx wrote:achievement working, I made them today.
My steam account: Hubsi http://steamcommunity.com/id/hubsi2300/games

I just tried the achievement again and it did not unlock. Did you do anything special?

Edit: It does seem that the achievement has been fixed as of today. You must delete the game and save file and then reinstall and play through again to get it.

Thank you for fixing it, 11bit!
Milkmanism

Postby KhorneFlake » Fri May 08, 2015 5:02 pm

I can confirm that the ach is now working as intended. You should get it on your first mission playthrough. If you have played the mission already then you have to wipe your saves and play the game again and the mission itself to get it. Good work.
KhorneFlake

Postby Code11 » Thu May 21, 2015 1:02 am

Thank you i too can confirm that Sudden strike is fixed!
Thank you for fixing all achivements!
This is a great game i really like playing it!
Have fun!
Code11

Postby serizawa1234 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:48 am

Very nice, it makes me understand more.
คาสิโนออนไลน์
serizawa1234

Next

Return to Technical support (Android and PC)