It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:54 am

Galaxy S2: Ingame icons not visible

This is the place where you should post any technical problems you find out on your Android device with Anomaly Korea game isntalled. Oh - and on your PC too (which is Win, Mac and Linux).

Galaxy S2: Ingame icons not visible

Postby jwink » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:45 am

My in-game "ability" icons along the lefthand side of the screen are not visible. The number of each is visible, so if I'm careful and tap the area to the left of the number I can use the ability, but I'd like to see the icons themselves! The two icons on the right side are visible. I didn't have this problem on "Anomaly: Warzone Earth." My phone is a Samsung Epic Touch 4G, the Sprint version of the Galaxy S2.

Thanks for any help you can offer!
jwink

Re: Galaxy S2: Ingame icons not visible

Postby The 47 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:24 pm

Hey! Thanks for letting us know about this kind of an issue. Could You please provide us some more information about your device? For example what version of OS is it working on, is it rooted or not, and where did u get our game (from which distribution - Google Play, Amazon etc. etc.)?
Thanks for your cooperation, we'll do our best to fix it as soon as possible.
The 47
11 bit guy

Postby salman550 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:00 am

this is very nice post :D
We offer guaranteed success for how to study for ccna exam with help of latest ccnp wiki - pass-4sure certification and practice questions and the exams of security+ ccie security
salman550

Postby wimspree » Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:56 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wimspree

Return to Technical support (Android and PC)