It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:45 pm

Downloading issues

This is the place where you should post any technical problems you find out on your Android device with Anomaly Korea game isntalled. Oh - and on your PC too (which is Win, Mac and Linux).

Downloading issues

Postby nunevega » Sat May 11, 2013 2:36 am

I am a bit new to android/mobile games so please bear with me. I cannot get the game to download onto my kyocera phone. It just says "additional file for Anomaly Korea" in the status bar for the last 24 hours. I am connected to my wifi at home. any advice?
nunevega

Re: Downloading issues

Postby The 47 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:46 am

The only thing I can think of now is to check the free space on your phone. Maybe You do not have enough? Could You please check and let me know?
The 47
11 bit guy

Postby shappat » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:30 am

I just bought the game recently on Google play, and I also experience the same problem, It just keeps on looping on the intro movie over and over again... though my device is winpad
shappat

Postby madooeiei » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:07 am

What you offer, it is very useful.
เก็นติ้ง
madooeiei

Postby Jeson Zale » Tue May 17, 2022 11:31 am

You have to use the native download feature of your browser. Log in to your Pinterest account. If you don't have one, then first create your Pinterest account. Search for the image you want to download or use Pinterest video downloader, and right-click on the picture.
Jeson Zale

Postby amit56 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:33 am

Thank you for your post. I have read through some similar topics! However, your post gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like these or more to share with everyone! retro games
amit56

Postby memwal » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:58 am

Guardian of the Light Cape is a back accessory published in the avatar shop. It's a simple, stylish black cape with a hood that will suit all of your cosplaying needs. https://robloxids.net/guardian-of-the-night-cape/
memwal

Postby wimspree » Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:50 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wimspree

Next

Return to Technical support (Android and PC)