It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:51 pm

Samsung Xcover GT-S5690 problem

This is the place where you should post any technical problems you find out on your Android device with Anomaly Korea game isntalled. Oh - and on your PC too (which is Win, Mac and Linux).

Samsung Xcover GT-S5690 problem

Postby szemrany » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:57 pm

Witam!
Kupiłem (na humble mobile bundle) Anomaly Korea (anomalykorea-android-1.0-1362082410).
Mój telefon to Samsung Xcover GT-S5690 z Androidem 2.3.6.

Gra się poprawnie instaluje, odpala się intro, następnie pojawia się czarny ekran z ikonką loadingu w prawym, dolnym rogu (nieruchomą), po kilku sekundach telefon wibruje i znowu intro, czarny ekran, wibrowanie itd.

Czy ktoś się spotkał z takim problemem? Podejrzewam, że mam zbyt słaby fon.
szemrany

Re: Samsung Xcover GT-S5690 problem

Postby Snack » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:47 am

Is there something in the code that stops the game from moving to the SD card? Hope not, because it seems like a fun game and I'd like to keep it installed and play it, but if it can't be moved it will have to go. It's too big to leave it eating up my main phone memory.
Our excellent online pmp requirements training programs will lead you Test-king toefl test to success in the We also offer latest and Rasmussen College with 100% success guarantee. Our Sterling College is rare in IT world.
Snack

Postby kofs79 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:04 pm

Snack,

I will work to get an answer on the SD card issue. Due to the weekend it will take a few days for me to get an answer but as soon as I do I will post the steps to move it or if not possible will let you know.

Thanks,
kofs79 Moderator
kofs79

Postby kofs79 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:31 pm

Snack,

I'm sorry to say that there is currently no way to move game data to the SD card. For the time being you would have to leave it on the devices memory or sadly remove it. This is probably not what you wanted to hear and not what I was hoping for but I did want to respond so that you and others know.

Thank you for your patience,

kofs79
kofs79 Moderator
kofs79

Postby wimspree » Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:45 am

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wimspree

Return to Technical support (Android and PC)