It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:30 am

Sensation 4G issue

This is the place where you should post any technical problems you find out on your Android device with Anomaly Korea game isntalled. Oh - and on your PC too (which is Win, Mac and Linux).

Sensation 4G issue

Postby netbozo » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:43 pm

Hi,
I picked this game up in the humble android bundle today. Loved Warzone Earth btw.

Anomaly Korea works fine on my HTC Sensation 4G running Ice Cream Sandwich O/S, but it won't move over to my SD card. Every time I try, I get a message 'Couldn't Move App'.

I am able to move other apps back and forth to my SD card. I tried moving some others after I got this message just to make sure it isn't the phone. The SD card is 16GB class 10 with 4GB free.

Is there something in the code that stops the game from moving to the SD card? Hope not, because it seems like a fun game and I'd like to keep it installed and play it, but if it can't be moved it will have to go. It's too big to leave it eating up my main phone memory.

Thanks in advance for any answer.

...netbozo
netbozo

Re: Sensation 4G issue

Postby erdtirdmans » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:45 am

Made an account because of how much I love this game and Warzone Earth. Sadly, I must say 100% ditto to the above post. I have an HTC EVO V 4G, Android 4.0.3 which is basically a rebranded HTC EVO 3D with ICS (so I suspect the same problem exists for users of 3Ds as well).

Played through Warzone Earth twice and got to Mission 7 in Korea before I decided to catch up on downloading the rest of my Humble Apps. Seeing as I've purchased every Humble Bundle, I have a lot of games to run and a 302 MB chunk on my internal storage blocks me from installing any of the larger games. For now, Korea must be uninstalled.

Please fix this (or at least explain why)! I don't understand why this game would require internal installation, and I upgraded from an Optimus V specifically to avoid this issue!

Side note: Love the changes. Boost is a simple but amazing addition, the new tanks with the AoE are far more interesting than the standard tanks in A:WE, and the Flamers are satisfyingly aggravating on higher difficulty.

Edited to include "or please explain why"
erdtirdmans

Postby admin » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:55 am

Hi guys,

Again - like in other topics - we will be fixing and updating but really really hard to give any ETA so please be patient. It is some bug indeed, the game should be enabled to move to SD.
admin
Site Admin

Postby erdtirdmans » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:38 am

Thanks for the reply. Any movement on this yet? I haven't tried it out recently as I have a game or two left to play before I go bac...

Oh wait now there Humble Bundle with Android 6. Damn these guys taking all my coins.
erdtirdmans

Postby Chancepe » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:54 am

Hey, is it rooted device or not? Or maybe U have any kind of unofficial Android update? If not, then from which distribution U've bought the game?
Chancepe

Postby madooeiei » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:44 am

Thanks for the reply.
เล่นไฮโล
madooeiei

Postby wimspree » Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:43 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wimspree

Next

Return to Technical support (Android and PC)