It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:54 am

Installation problems on Huawei Y300 [solved!]

This is the place where you should post any technical problems you find out on your Android device with Anomaly Korea game isntalled. Oh - and on your PC too (which is Win, Mac and Linux).

Re: Installation problems on Huawei Y300 [solved!]

Postby Instapro » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:10 am

SamMods developed an amazing modded version of Instagram that is accessible to all android users. This Modded version is named as Instapro. With this version, any android user can use advanced privacy features, locking, a plethora of languages, and download stories, videos, reels, posts, and many more unlocked premium features.
The Insta Pro Apk is a mod version of the official Insta version. In this app, you get many similar features that are not available in the official version.Instagram pro is an app where you can talk to your friends, like their photos and videos.
Instapro

Postby Arshi1 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:50 am

DeadOldMan wrote:Hi, i bought the Humble Bundle that includes Anomaly Korea.
But when i try to install that App, the installation ends without success.
GB WhatsApp
I tried this several times now, i also re download the apk, but with no sucess.

Device: Huawei Y300

Please help me.

Edit: I how connected to my PC to get a logcat from installation.
The only relevant log entry during installatiob is:
06:26:15.896 Error PackageHelper 22955 Failed to create secure container smdl2tmp1

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble installing Anomaly Korea from your Humble Bundle on your Huawei Y300 device. it appears to be a problem with the creation of a secure container during installation. Have you tried clearing the cache and data of the Google Play Store app, or rebooting your device and attempting the installation again? If those steps don't work, you may want to reach out to the Humble Bundle support team for further assistance. Good luck!
Arshi1

Postby MikeAr » Sat May 06, 2023 12:08 pm

I also had problems with the yo whatsapp update installation; restarting the device fixed it.
MikeAr

Postby Prodipmohato » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:55 am

Great news!
I was struggling with installation issues on my Huawei Y300, but your solution worked like a charm! Thank you for sharing this helpful guide. My phone is finally up and running smoothly. Kudos to you for saving the day! youtubevanced
Prodipmohato

Postby Clarar » Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:45 am

Hello everyone
How it problem solved.Please help me?Free Fire name style
Clarar

Postby josephcurch » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:34 am

Are you based in London right now, studying at college or university? This is the home of the renowned College and the prestigious University of Bedfordshire. In our team, we have people who have graduated from these or other institutions in this area. You may have exclaimed multiple times that you do not have extra time to spare. However, did you ever question yourself when you went out of your way to execute something you like? In fact, assignment writing services only make time for things which are deemed necessary by you. If you want yourself to work efficiently in constraint timespans, challenge yourself first. Set time limits for everything you do. For instance, you may promise yourself that you will watch your favorite season episodes for an hour. After the completion of one hour, you should terminate this activity at once. Remember, dissertation writing services UK may take a while to become accustomed to these limits but it will eventually help you attain self-control. Messy surrounding can impact your proficiency levels. Thus, you should keep your surroundings clean to keep your mind aloof from tangled thoughts. On this account, you can assign places to certain objects so that your living and working sphere stay organised. It is a fact to lament that most of the students do not make use of healthy eating practices. They mostly consume junk food which can readily be eaten on the go. However, essay writing services eating items do not nourish and fulfil energy requirements. Thus, students should follow a proper diet plan to infuse productivity in every task they accomplish.
josephcurch

Postby captaincringe » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:34 pm

DeadOldMan wrote:Hi, i bought the Humble Bundle that includes Anomaly Korea.
But when i try to install that App, the installation ends without success.

I tried this several times now, i also re download the apk, but with no sucess.

Device: Huawei Y300

Please help me.

Edit:GB Whatsapp Download I how connected to my PC to get a logcat from installation.
The only relevant log entry during installatiob is:
06:26:15.896 Error PackageHelper 22955 Failed to create secure container smdl2tmp1

Did you uninstall any previous versions that you installed before, if not then you should uninstall them first.
captaincringe

Postby demonslayeronline » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:28 pm

The website is sharing the information i am looking for.
Just check my website for more - Demon slayer dubbed episode online
demonslayeronline

PreviousNext

Return to Technical support (Android and PC)