It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:16 am

the study and learn

Here we talk about Sleepwalker's Journey game, about everything in general and technical support for Android devices and desktop computers (Win, Mac, Linux).

the study and learn

Postby rady mohamed » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:49 am

The passion and inclination within you
Passion is unconditional and unjustified love, and inclination is the inclination to do something. I write because I love writing, I love to embody my thoughts inside your mind in the form of nervous reactions and actions that push you to a better life. Writing is my passion, and benefiting is my tendency in the field you choose to study in you must have a burning energy, and an absolute curiosity to probe the depths of that new guest to the core. You are learning new knowledge in order to elevate yourself and nurture your insatiable curiosity, not just to store information. Indeed, the computer is better than you in this.

[url=albaraah.sa/courses-category/%d8%af%d9%88%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%82%d8%af%d8%b1%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%b9%d8%b1%d9%81%d9%8a%d8%a9/]القدرات المعرفيه[/url]

The relationship of learning to creativity
This is our last address today. Learning and creativity, the relationship that combines learning and creativity to a very close relationship with a thick connection, creativity stems from the mental flash that sweeps your mind suddenly to give you an idea or a different feeling that translates into a distinctive idea later, when you learn with passion you find yourself without knowing a critic of everything, examining the smallest of things, and amazed at the trivialities. This is the trivia that has been proven throughout history that scientists and geniuses spent their lives studying, only to then appear that it was not trivial at all, but rather was the foundations of the civilization that we are proud of now, but customary curiosity shook the dust of ignorance. Study does not create a creative mind, learning is the only one with that great motivation.[/url]
rady mohamed

Re: the study and learn

Postby okbetsportsbet » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:02 am

check this about okbet philippines for more info
okbetsportsbet

Re: the study and learn

Postby wimspree » Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:02 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wimspree

Return to General discussion about not sleeping