It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:56 pm

Jib Crane For Welding Workshop Steel Beam Hoisting New Zeala

Here we talk about Sleepwalker's Journey game, about everything in general and technical support for Android devices and desktop computers (Win, Mac, Linux).

Jib Crane For Welding Workshop Steel Beam Hoisting New Zeala

Postby christopher2021 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:12 am

Background of New Zealand Client

The client is a local private construction welding engineering company in New Zealand. The welding workshop wanted to purchase the floor jib crane for indoor use and for the hoisting and handling of various steel beams. The New Zealand client send us his initial inquiry on the jib on March 14, 2019.

Main specifications of jib cranes
Main specifications of the jib cranes purchased by New Zealand customers:

BZ type Free standing pillar jib crane 2 ton ,
total height 4M, total arm length 5.8M,
lifting height 2.8M.
Equipped with low headroom electric chain hoist,
Detail communications
Question 1: Does your jib crane meet the New Zealand standard?
This problem was mentioned many times in the welding engineering customer's email. In order to build his confidence to our jib crane, the performance list of our company in New Zealand market and necessary export documents are sent to the new client. What’s important, our valuable client who had cooperated before has done Yuantai Crane a favor that he mailed the new client in a timely manner, and emphasizing that Yuantai’s products can meet New Zealand standards. This is very important to dispel customers' doubts.

Hi Mia

Does this comply to New Zealand standard

Please advise

Ash

Hi Ash,

Thanks for your email.

About your question,please kindly check my below replies:

1,0ur products comply with the TSO9001 management certification system. So our products meet the intentional standards.

2, We have our own customers n New Zealand and other counties.Our products have been exported to New Zealand many times.Please don't worry.

3,I can provide you with the information of customs declaration documents.

Attached please kindly check our ISO9001 management certification system.

lf any feedback,you can feel free to contact me.

Have your good day.

Best Regards,

Mia

Question 2: Is the jib arm motorized?
Hi Mia

Please confirm if the arm is motorized?

Will it have compliance certificate for New Zealand standard?

Please quote me shipping cost to Auckland New Zealand.

What is the payment terms and how to pay bank details

Thanks ash

The New Zealand customer replied to the email and confirmed the details of the product in turn whether the cantilever is electric rotating, and mentioned again whether the product meets the New Zealand standard, and the sea freight and payment method to the port of Auckland are required. From this email, it can be determined that the customer is a prospective customer.

Question 3: What is the specific parameter of jib crane?
The arm length of the jib crane was modified, the reason of which needs to be confirm with the customer and verify the working conditions of the jib crane in the welding company.

The customer responded as follows:

Lifting steel beams

The reason I want 6rm am is because I had noticed that trolley hoist will work from the stopper and from the front stopper to the back stopper, center of the trolley hook should travel 4 m.

I hope you understand what i mean

Thanks Ash

After understanding the customer's working conditions, I confirmed the new jib crane drawings with the crane engineer. With the feedback of our crane engineer, we replied that if the hoist actually wants to reach a running length of 4 meters, the total arm length can be designed to be 5.8M. Accordingly, we revised our jib cane design drawing and the corresponding crane price.

Revised crane specifications as following

Capacity of pillar jib crane : 2ton,
Hoisting system of jib : electric chain hoist,
the total arm length : 5.8M, the lifting height is 4.5M.
The specific crane drawings are as follows:2 ton jib crane for welding engineering company

The new Zealand client is very satisfied with the design and jib crane we provided. And he send us anther inquiry of one set of 0.5 Ton Jib Crane, BZ type.

Thanks Mia

This finalized jib crane

Ca you also quote me for anther chain hoist which can lift 500kg lifting height 4 m Swing am 5m. please draw this and quote can be shipped together

Swing arm to be motorized.

Do me a good price

Ash

Question 4: Can 2 sets of jib crane be transported by a container?
The answer is Positive . After calculation, the diameters of the diameters of the jib crane foundation plate and the dimension of jib column, our engineer assured that these two jib cranes can be delivered to New Zealand by a 20 foot container.

Question 5: Adjustable jib crane is right for your workshop?
Hi Mia

I have a problem re: the workshop I was leasing I might have to change and hence want to check if you can check with your engineer if there is way you can make the column height adjustable at the base so I can adjust the height depending on different stud height if I have to change the workshop

Please let me know

Ash

Confirmed with the crane engineer, it is necessary to know the adjustable distance if the adjustable jib crane is needed. And what’s more, the price of the adjustable jib crane is very expensive, and it is not recommended for the conditions of New Zealand client.

Question 6 : What affect the price so largely when the jib crane design modified ?
The new Zealand client emailed us in may and confirmed that the dimensions of workshops are confirmed and jib specifications will be modified.

On May 28, the customer confirmed the parameters of the new plant and stated that only one cantilever jib crane is needed for the time being.

Hi Mia,

OK got to measure finally,

Arm length to 7 m

Height from the ground should be 4 m to the top of the crane

Hoist to remain at tonne.

As present one redo invoice for 1.

Thanks Ask.

Ask

Director

Note: The arm length is increased to 7 m from 5.8 m. And the lifting height is decreased from 4.5 m to 4 m.

After the change of the total arm length and height parameters, the price difference is more than half of the previously updated price. Why?

It the cantilever arm length of the jib crane which affect the price of the total largely. As for the standard pillar jib crane, the max capacity is 16 ton, and lifting height and arm length is within 6 meters and the price of which is cost-effective.

Whenever, the parameters goes beyond the standard design, the cost and price of the jib crane will increased largely. To ensure the safety of the lengthened jib arm, the supporting column and jib arm will be designed with large size.

However, based on the lifting requirements and application conditions, our engineer suggested a new solution that to keep the arm length as 5.8 m and lifting height as 4 meter but adopt the low headroom chain hoist instead of the general use one.

Question 7 : What type of jib motor do you use?
The brand of 2T cantilever jib crane motor is Shanghai Libo, and the brand of enlarged motor is Nanjing Shuangli.

Tips on jib crane quotation
Jib design. The initial difference between the enlarged jib design and the standard jib crane is reflected in the frequency of use of the customer's working conditions. For the general purchase, the jib crane will choose the common design. If the customer uses it frequently, it is recommended to pay more attention to the customer's working conditions when inquiring for purchasing options. Because the price vary largely between the standard jib cranes and processed designed jib crane .
Length of jib cantilever greatly affect the price.
Cantilever is divided into heavy cantilever and light cantilever. The design and structure of the two are different. The price of heavy cantilever is much more expensive than that of light cantilever.
The BZ type jib crane can be up to 16T, the lifting height and arm length are generally within 6M, the price is relatively moderate, and the price will be much more expensive beyond the scope.
Jib Crane For Welding Workshop Steel Beam Hoisting New Zealand
christopher2021

Re: Jib Crane For Welding Workshop Steel Beam Hoisting New Z

Postby famide » Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:12 pm

What is an outstanding post! “I’ll be back” (to read more of your content). Thanks for the nudge! ดูหนัง
famide

Postby adiannilan » Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:42 pm

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. 먹튀검증
adiannilan

Postby totoking » Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:59 am

There is also a saying that failure is a beautiful result, so you have made a really new and wonderful result through that beautiful result.먹튀사이트
totoking

Postby famide » Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:48 pm

Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that. trash chute door closer
famide

Postby adiannilan » Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:55 pm

When you visit Dell's website, you can customize the laptop that you choose with upgraded memory, a stronger hard drive, word processing, and virus protection all in the color of your choice. To add a personalized touch, various patterns can be purchased to enhance your new laptop. Guide
adiannilan

Postby seoexpert » Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:52 pm

Wendy has such a soft and fluffy appearance because it has been made with the finest wendy the frog squishmallow quality polyester material embedded inside of it which makes for a perfect kid’s toy.
seoexpert

Postby famide » Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:30 am

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!! does silicone have latex
famide

Postby famide » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:40 pm

Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. ดูหนังออนไลน์
famide

Postby famide » Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:08 pm

Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I truly really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I'm just amazed. I am hoping that you continue to complete your work like this later on also управление на имот под наем София
famide

Next

Return to General discussion about not sleeping