It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:18 pm

Tutorial is broken! please help

So here we talk about anything that touches technical issues of Anomaly Warzone Earth for your PC and / or Mac computer and consoles (X360, PS3) as well. Please ask for technical support here.

Tutorial is broken! please help

Postby deceitfulbuntcake » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:54 am

I just purchased this from steam and I am extremely frustrated with it before I have even had a chance to get started. As soon as I started the tutorial about using the tactical view I am instructed to click on the highlighted intersection to turn right but no matter how many times I click on it (or anywhere else) it doesn't do anything. I have even tried the keyboard and still nothing. WTF is wrong please help.
deceitfulbuntcake

Re: Tutorial is broken! please help

Postby admin » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:28 pm

Hi.
Please make sure you have a mouse selected as primary controller. Are you using any different controllers? Pads?

What kind of PC are you using? Please specify hardware details.

Oh - please make sure you choose proper controller first and then restart the mission from the beginning - we found a bug causing such problem, where a player changed the controller in that very moment you were talking about.
thanks
admin
Site Admin

Postby wimspree » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:08 pm

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:55 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wimspree

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth technical issues & support for: PC, Mac, X360 and PS3