It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:30 pm

Any crucial bug in Anomaly WE on your Mac? Hit it here.

So here we talk about anything that touches technical issues of Anomaly Warzone Earth for your PC and / or Mac computer and consoles (X360, PS3) as well. Please ask for technical support here.

Re: Any crucial bug in Anomaly WE on your Mac? Hit it here.

Postby russemal » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:48 pm

I'm on a 6 month old MacBook Pro. I'm running Version 10.6.8. I have completed both the Story and Baghdad levels. Finishing them at all three levels of difficulty. Baghdad was not available until the Story level was finished. Upon completing the Baghdad level I had assumed I'd open the Tokyo level. That does not happen. I was told on this forum by admin that I had to complete all 12 levels in Baghdad. As in the story level, there are only 10 levels offered, not twelve. So, am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? Hopefully a bug that can be fixed
russemal

Postby admin » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:29 pm

Tokyo Raid mode is unlocked after 12th level in story mod, not 10th wave in Baghdad Mayhem.
admin
Site Admin

Postby russemal » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:39 am

Thanks will try that once again. Yet I also completed the story level and I am not sure there were twelve levels. Let's go see....Thanks
russemal

Postby simonmaxhill » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:44 am

I have the same problem that tmwarrior was having in May, and also downloaded the game from Gamersgate.

I start program up, but just get a slowly moving view of burning cars, etc. in b/w. Pressing keys does nothing, no menus pop up like that.

I'm on a Macbook Pro, 10.6.8 OS, 2.4 Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM.

The intro movie played fine and made me wanna play this thing! Is there a fix?
simonmaxhill

Postby simonmaxhill » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:25 pm

still hoping for a response so I can play the game - any love for a Mac user with a problem? I'd PM, but the forum won't let me.
simonmaxhill

Postby admin » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:06 pm

Please send me a PM with your user name from GamersGate, we'll try to track the issue. (btw - the forum allows you to, just message me please)
thx
admin
Site Admin

Postby simonmaxhill » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:41 pm

When I go to "compose" I get this message on the forums:
"We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature."

If I click on your username, I see some details about you, but there isn't an option to PM.

If I'm missing a button or link to PM. please let me know where it is and I'll PM.
simonmaxhill

Postby admin » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:59 pm

No problem.

You can contact us at support@11bitstudios.com - please name your nick in the email and your user name from GamersGate.
admin
Site Admin

Postby musyne » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:05 pm

Hi,

I love the game!

Not a crucial bug, but the gamepad doesn't work on Mac.
I'm using an Xbox 30 wireless controller with the drivers from tattiebogle.net, it works fine with every other games but Anomaly on Mac doesn't see/support it.

It woks fine on Windows though (I have the game though Steam).
musyne

Postby capevape » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:02 pm

When I launch the game on my iMac, I just get a white screen and a mouse cursor. I can also hear audio, but nothing else. I am using OS X Yosemite 10.10.1 and my hardware meets all requirements. Any suggestions?
capevape

PreviousNext

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth technical issues & support for: PC, Mac, X360 and PS3